Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefán Karl Stefánsson: To be yourself

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Stefán Karl Stefánsson To be yourself

The National Theater is dark and gloomy with the characteristics of Icelandic mountains, so it is not surprising when Stefán Karl Stefansson says as he grabs the handle on a door at the back of the house: “I always feel like I am disappearing into a boulder when I enter to the National Theater.” He opens the door and we walk into the rock. Let’s leave everyday life outside and go into the elf hall that Guðjón Samúelsson, the master of the house, created around the play. This strange phenomenon that has been created for man’s need to have fun, learn, be deceived and forget himself.

READ MORE:
    https://articles.lazytown.eu/2001/10...to-be-yourself

Click image for larger version  Name:	2001-10-14_7758624-3A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	422.1 KB ID:	182360
      Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• LazyTown will always live on in me
      by LazyPooky
      Magnus Scheving sees great opportunities in Turner’s purchase of LazyTown. Finally, the company has access to both television and product distribution. LazyTown was a power plug that was looking for electricity and found an entire power plant in Turner. Magnús says he is satisfied with the direction LazyTown is taking, the brand is gradually becoming able to stand on its own two feet after being closely associated with him. “LazyTown will exist without me and will outlive me.”

Read...
      19 May 2023, 21:23
    • Unnur makes her debut at the LazyTown festival (2010)
      by LazyPooky
      Unnur takes the stage in the role of Stephanie for the first time on Saturday March 27, 2010, when the LazyTown festival will be held in Laugardalshöll. The festival is not only historic because Unnur will be revealed as Stephanie, but Magnús Scheving has declared that this is the last time he will play Sportacus on a live entertainment show.

Read more:
      https://articles.lazytown.eu/2010/03...ytown-festival

17 May 2023, 16:10
    • LazyTown moves the world (2008)
      by LazyPooky
      Magnús Scheving started LazyTown in 1995 with the aim of encouraging children and their families to live a healthy lifestyle in a fun way. After years of continuous success in Iceland, sales of fruits and vegetables increased by 22 percent, among other things, following the LazyTown Energy Campaign. About four years ago, in 2004, the actual expansion of LazyTown began, and now it is a world-renowned brand that is steadily strengthening its position as the only international brand dedicated to the...
      9 May 2023, 12:28
    • LazyTown’s Bing Bang (Time To Dance) sold 100,000 singles in the UK (2006)
      by LazyPooky
      Musician Máni Svavarsson has achieved the great success of having sold 100,000 singles with his song Bing Bang from LazyTown, and the song has thus become a gold record seller on the British charts. The song has just entered the list and ranks in fourth place on the list behind the artists Take That, Booty Luv and Eminem and ahead of Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake and Beyonce. Máni says in an interview with Morgunblaðið that he received congratulations from his publishing company last Sunday...
      28 March 2023, 14:40
    • Invisible special effects in LazyTown
      by LazyPooky
      LazyTown’s film world is complex and when the dynamic film fails, Balcells and his colleagues take over. Their role ranges from bringing in the smallest details that are difficult to film to creating full-length videos in 3D. Balcells allows me to look over the shoulder of several employees where really amazing things are happening. “Actually, the technical term ‘technological effects’ does not adequately reflect what we do. If the viewer realizes where technology replaces the film, we have...
      27 March 2023, 13:41
    • Adventures of the girl with the pink hair (2006)
      by LazyPooky
      Who is the cheerful girl with the pink wig who plays Stephanie in LazyTown and was recently nominated for an Emmy Award? Sigríður Víðis Jónsdóttir visited Julianna Rose Mauriello from the USA, who lived in Iceland for almost a year when the first episodes of LazyTown were being filmed. She has now arrived in Iceland for the next season.

Most of the time, she is referred to as Stephanie, but her real name is Julianna Rose Mauriello and she does not have pink hair, but dark brown....
      4 March 2023, 19:47
    Working...
    X