No announcement yet.

Lazytown.com.. in LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curiosities Lazytown.com.. in LazyTown?

took this from pixelspix when the DNS data and that boring tech stuff kept on overlaying milford's video after robbie blew the cannon.
    It seems LazyTown.com exists in LazyTown? What??

Click image for larger versionName:	image.pngViews:	9Size:	1.26 MBID:	196549
    The production code is hidden here too. Can you spot it?

Click image for larger versionName:	image.pngViews:	8Size:	1.33 MBID:	196550
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Anyone notice how the graphic on the Stephanie folder is the same drawing used on the poster in Lazy Dance?

Click image for larger versionName:	image.pngViews:	0Size:	684.1 KBID:	196553

Comment

website nano-editor

Click image for larger version

Name:	pixel-nano-editor-.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	196556

https://nano-editor.org
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Why is the command prompt "monkey$" instead of "$" ?
        l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
          Why is the command prompt "monkey$" instead of "$" ?
          That probably means the username for the person that is logged in. I remember from the linux-server that I have. For every username you can set permissions. Full permission is usually root$
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I think the username here is Bespin.
            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
              I think the username here is Bespin.
              Seems bespin is the server name, and pixel is the username and is in the root directory. I checked with my server. Where in my case the server is called lazypooky and the username I logged into is root and I'm now in the home directory.

Perhaps monkey$ is some sort of coding to get permission executing the query.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 09-58-08 Lazytown.com.. in LazyTown - LazyTown Forums.png Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	196570

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 09-52-05 WHM lazypooky Terminal - 110.0.31.png Views:	0 Size:	2.5 KB ID:	196569

Comment

Maybe everything is the exact same with different names. Remember this was 2004

Comment

Bespin you say. I know a thing or two about that.
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyPooky
                    LazyPooky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Something extraterrestrial I assume 🙂

• boredjedi
                    boredjedi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Most definitely. I can give anyone a hand if they need help with it.
                Working...
                X