Lazytown Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown Month

Hello LazyTownians. As LazyTown is turning 18 on August 16th, we must all participate in a way. I have been working on a celeb video since August 1 and I am also planning to watch my favourite episodes. How will you contribute? Comment down below.
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Time goes fast. More precisely, it has been 18 years since the first episode aired on TV in the USA on Nickelodeon on August 16, 2004. That's a good reason to celebrate. I will probably play the first episode on that day 😃
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I am receiving videos singing Life can be a surprise as a way to celebrate the anniversary of the series premiere, I am editing it

Comment

Holy crap it's 2 days away in NSW, i only have that much time to make an album on bandcamp (yes i make free bandcamp releases)!
        2 DAYS AWAY. Well somebody's about to see the word LazyTown 1984yu59467985465734654765 times on Tuesday.

Comment

Happy very belated 18th Lazytown

Comment

Working...
          X