Is Lazytown Being Shown Anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lazytown Being Shown Anywhere

Curiosity got the better of me and I just had to search. Of course, this is other than youtube.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LTShowing.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	191706

Looks like at least one streaming service has it. I don't know what
    the quality is. I wasn't going to sign up just for that.

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

3 seasons? Weren't there four?
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
      3 seasons? Weren't there four?
      Yeah the Chloe season(s). Maybe they just like the original. Wonder why it's listed to 2019.

Comment

Kidstream has HD videos in good quality. Problem is that they re-encoded the episodes to a 29.97 frame rate with blended frames, which makes it not very pleasant to watch.​
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          Kidstream has HD videos in good quality. Problem is that they re-encoded the episodes to a 29.97 frame rate with blended frames, which makes it not very pleasant to watch.​
          Thanks. I had a feeling that was the case as most of these lower tier streaming services.

Comment

I wonder why they do that...to save data traffic?
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

I wonder why they do that...to save data traffic?
              As far as I know, Kidsteam is also a TV channel and in the US they still use that silly 29.97 frame rate, but why they offer that also online is a mystery. Perhaps it was the way they received the episodes from wherever they ordered those. The W-Bros?
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

As far as I know, Kidsteam is also a TV channel and in the US they still use that silly 29.97 frame rate, but why they offer that also online is a mystery. Perhaps it was the way they received the episodes from wherever they ordered those. The W-Bros?

The reason why they are in 29.97fps is because they probably use NTSC format, which as an American myself is superior compared to PAL 25fps. (a random fact since I'm a video archivist) When you deinterlace PAL videos you get 50fps, but with NTSC you get 59.94fps. However, I'm uncertain as to why when PAL is converted into NTSC it adds a motion-blur effect but I would assume that the frames would simply be doubled to not show noticable coversion.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

Yeah the Chloe season(s). Maybe they just like the original. Wonder why it's listed to 2019.
                  You know it stuck me that I made a boo boo here. I forgot the Juliana Steph only had 2 seasons.
                  The 3rd season is Chloe. I keep thinking the Lazytown Extras as being counted as a season.

Comment

Can the Super Sproutlet Show be counted as a season?

Also I think they're counting the years the show aired worldwide.
                    America starting 16 aug '04..
                    somewhere else aired the show since 2019
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                    X