Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noggin is airing more episodes

Noggin is airing more episodes!

So anyone living in the US knows how lame Noggin has been for about the last forever about which episodes they air.

A few months ago you guys may remember that they aired I think two new episodes. Rockin' Robbie and Double Trouble. A few days ago, they started airing more. Prince Stingy, Dancing Duel, Sportacus on the Move, Sportacus Who?, Records Day, Secret Agent Zero, Ziggy's Alien, Remote Control, Miss Roberta, and The Laziest Town. That's only as far as they have it announced on my Tivo that's only until August 17th so who knows what else they will start showing. It seems like they are atleast filling out season 1 though.

Even better news, their air times are a little better. Instead of being 3:30, 8:00, and 8:30 in the morning, they are now 11:30 in the morning, as well as sometimes showing it at 5:00 and 5:30 at night. They still show it at 3:30 in the morning every once in awhile too. I am really confused about their air times really lol the only consistant time looks like 11:30 Monday-Friday.

Overall, I hope that these new episodes as well as better times will help boost US popularity! Let's cross our fingers!

Re: Noggin is airing more episodes!

Maybe in their, and the average American vierwer, own perverse thinking they feel that since Julianna has turned 18, she's now safe from the american pedo bear.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Is Noggin available in HD?

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
        Is Noggin available in HD?
        Nope. Let your quest continue.

Comment

HD= Hard Donuts
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Noggin reverse and switch the 'o' with an 'e' and the last 'n' with a 'r'.

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
              Noggin reverse and switch the 'o' with an 'e' and the last 'n' with a 'r'.
              NOGGIN STOLE MY LAZYTOWN

Comment

that's cool

but they will from season 2? :|

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                  that's cool

but they will from season 2? :|
                  Yes. They have aired things like "Little Sportacus" latley as well as "The LazyTown Circus." In the future I know that they are doing "Dancing Dreams." There are much more but those are the only ones that I can remember off the top of my head.

Comment

-

Comment

Originally posted by SportaCandy
                      I have been watching at 1:30 on Noggin every day and a couple times during the week they will put a "premiere" logo in the top corner of the screen. This process seems to be totally random and usually is confined to the weekdays (the weekends are typically episodes that played during the week already). There was a strange prime time back to back airing on a friday night not that long ago too. The fact that the show's time slot jumps around worries me a bit. I wonder if LazyTown will stay in reruns as long as Little Bear (a 1995 show and still on).
                      Yeah 11:30 (GMT) seems to be constant so thats fine with me. A lot better than asscrack of dawn 8:00 (GMT).
                      The fact that it jumps around actually makes me have more hope. More time = better. Always
                      I doubt it will stay on reruns, but if it does, I hope that it reruns forever

Comment

-

Comment

haha...they just changed the time again. I think Robbie is over at Noggin headquarters messing around with the schedule. Its a convoluted plan to make it so LazyTown's airtime is totally unpredictable and people are forced to watch TV all day long.
                          Yes. One of my dA friends was pissed that they changed the time from a lunchtime slot to when she was at school :( Luckily I have the DVDs and Youtube to entertain me... well, they deleted Shinju's channel

Comment

-

Comment

yea the problem is that youtube is too public. Imagine having the job at youtube of removing channel violators just to have them resurface the next day under a different name (lazytownepisodes is now lazytownepisodes2..heheh). Maybe some day they'll just give up.
                              Actually, the most YouTube does to prevent any illegal uploading is simply asking "please."
                              When someone claims copyright, YouTube doesn't usually even look at the video. They just take it down. If anyone ever wishes to challenge any of their videos removal by copyright, they can. And they can sue rather heftily. The guy at YouTube basically briefly looks at the claim, and unless it looks totally bogus, they just pass it through. It is the owners responsibility to locate and terminate any videos that they find to be fit. In my particular case, this usually is not what happens. When I have gotten the boot in the past, it had been from specific people ratting me out. I'm sure that if everyone kept their mouths shut to Viacom, I would last atleast longer than 3-4 months at a time. It depends on who your dealing with, but as long as Viacom owns rights to LazyTown, I can never garuntee my stability. But thanks for thinking of me <3

P.S. Thanks "Stingy" for the update! Muahahahaha.....

Comment

Working...
                              X