No announcement yet.

LazyTown Season 1 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Season 1 and 2 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
    Can someone upload some screenshots from the episode "The Lazy Town Circus" like Xizer?
    If you download the episode from the torrent, you should be able to get 29.97 screenshots per second.

Comment

• LazyTown Season 1 and 2 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      If you download the episode from the torrent, you should be able to get 29.97 screenshots per second.
      I don't believe its quality. The memory of original HDTV 1080i videos must be 2.5 or 3 GB.

Comment

• Re: LazyTown Season 1 and 2 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

I don't believe its quality. The memory of original HDTV 1080i videos must be 2.5 or 3 GB.
        I don't understand you Parviz... All the episodes range from 2.27 GB to 4.48 GB ???
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          I don't understand you Parviz... All the episodes range from 2.27 GB to 4.48 GB ???
          I mean one HDTV 1080i episode must be 2.5 GB from Sprout. But the episode "The Lazy Town Circus" contains 1.9 GB. That's why I don't believe on its quality.

Comment

I mean one HDTV 1080i episode must be 2.5 GB from Sprout. But the episode "The Lazy Town Circus" contains 1.9 GB. That's why I don't believe on its quality.
            The bitrate is lower so the file size is smaller. Instead of 14Mb/s it's 9.9Mb/s although I'm not sure if you can see the difference.

Some other thing:
            The Sprout audio has 6 channels in them but we all know that the show was recorded in just stereo so it's a fake 5.1. When I extract all the 6 channels in mono wav files I noticed that only the combination of front-left and front-right results in stereo sound. The rear left = rear right, so mono. The center is front-left+front-right and you have a mono bass channel. I'm not sure if Sprout broadcasted it the way it was recorded, but I do believe it was because the NBC has only 2 channels. The NBC audio sounds also smoother. I noticed though that the audio of season 3 and 4 has different coding. Season 4 has actually a nice 5.1 in some cases. If someone is interested, I added the 6 channels of S3 and S4 Sprout episodes. Channels are C-FL-FR-LFE-SL-SR. If you mix them you need to pan left-right of course.
            http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post77418
            http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post85220
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Re: LazyTown Season 1 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Does anybody know how to fix the audio? I keep getting this weird static sound

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                Does anybody know how to fix the audio? I keep getting this weird static sound
                I have these and the audio is perfectly fine
                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Odd maybe its just my speaker

Comment

• can anyone put it in a folder
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• Does anyone who has downloaded full the thing have a way to make it a Google Drive folder

Comment

• "By "put it in a folder" do you mean upload it for you to download?
                        l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• Yeah, as a .ZIP file.

New laptop

Comment

• I never had every ep from NBC, I don't even recall every ep being available, but maybe some were made available after I left. Those eps do seem to have the highest video quality, but of course the watermarks can get in the way at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
                              the watermarks can get in the way at times.
                              Oh those watermarks the bane of my existence

Click image for larger version

Name:	Steph-Noooo.png
Views:	111
Size:	333.5 KB
ID:	191197

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

Working...