No announcement yet.

LazyTown Season 1 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand.. if so, just a zip folder of every LT episode you have??

(even Extra)
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• I don't have any of those upload services. Those kinds of files are gigantic, I seem to recall someone recently had all their stuff they uploaded deleted by the host because it was too much.
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• You can post zip files on the forums, ya know?

Comment

• Pretty sure you can't post such gigantic files as attachments, or otherwise people would not be using services like Mega.

Comment

• Then put em in parts.. every 10 episodes??

Comment

• l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

• True I don't think that works either
                time to download them 1 by 1

Comment

• I tried putting one ep in a zip file and attaching it using Upload Attachments. After 30 minutes of uploading or so, got

Click image for larger version

Name:	ts file.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	191245

So I don't think that is going to work.

Comment

• There are upload limits for attachments. Also the CDN doesn't allow uploads larger than 100MB which probably time-out along the way.
                    Better use a file-sharing platform.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Yes I figured it wouldn't work.

In any case I only have 16 of the eps in that format.

Comment

• Didn't Pooky say the best video quality is from the Icelandic ones anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
                          Didn't Pooky say the best video quality is from the Icelandic ones anyway?
                          Indeed. This thread is obsolete. There are far better alternatives than NBC or Sprout HD videos if you're looking for quality HD videos. You can download HD videos from YouTube for example without watermarks. The quality loss is negligible if you use it on YouTube again.

I closed the rest of the threads in the sub-folder since none of the links work anymore.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Well if you ever upload the Icelandic ones somewhere, let us know lol.

But I will not pester you about it. (Possessor, here is a word for you to look up: "importunate".)

Comment

• Yeah sometimes I can be whatever that word is

Comment

• Anyways the whole reason I started this was to avoid downloading every single episode one by one again .. gosh I need a playlist downloader app

Comment

Working...
                                X