LazyTown Season 1 in HD (Sprout, NBC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chuft View Post
    Pretty sure you can't post such gigantic files as attachments, or otherwise people would not be using services like Mega.
    I recommend that you guys should use the Internet Archive "archive.org" for uploading those episodes.
    They don't delete your accounts after a certain amount of time, and is much safer.

Comment

• You are saying archive.org is willing to serve as a free unlimited file hosting service?
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

You are saying archive.org is willing to serve as a free unlimited file hosting service?
        Yes! I've been using it for almost 3 years now.

Comment

• Can you show us by uploading a HD episode and linking to it?

Comment

• The thing is that, 79 episodes of LazyTown is too big for "zip on the fly"
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

• Originally posted by GlanniMan View Post

I recommend that you guys should use the Internet Archive "archive.org" for uploading those episodes.
              They don't delete your accounts after a certain amount of time, and is much safer.
              Originally posted by chuft View Post
              You are saying archive.org is willing to serve as a free unlimited file hosting service?
              I wonder how long it lasts. They are already involved in lawsuits for violating copyrights. Seems not a good idea to upload episodes for free on there.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• It's not their mission to be a file hosting service so I am skeptical of the claim. File hosting costs money and Archive.org lives on donations. Not sure how Mega etc make money but they must make it somehow, maybe they have limits on how much you can store/transmit before paying.

Comment

It's not their mission to be a file hosting service so I am skeptical of the claim. File hosting costs money and Archive.org lives on donations. Not sure how Mega etc make money but they must make it somehow, maybe they have limits on how much you can store/transmit before paying.
                  The Internet Archive is your best choice, and besides, I've seen people upload zip files that are more then 1TB and they've been there for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

I wonder how long it lasts. They are already involved in lawsuits for violating copyrights. Seems not a good idea to upload episodes for free on there.
                    The Internet Archive mainly only takes down content, if it's like a new movie that just came out, or like an entire Disney series, however something like LazyTown wouldn't get removed since it's not heavily copyrighted, and the complete series is watchable for free on YouTube, and episodes have been reuploaded by many different users so many times. Basically what I'm trying to say is if it for free on YouTube, you can put it on the Internet Archive.

Comment

• It's not free on YouTube, there are ads.

Comment

It's not free on YouTube, there are ads.
                        Yes, but the copyright holders don't care about reuploading.

Comment

• How do you know that? Corporations aren't generally known for not caring about their copyrights.

Comment

How do you know that? Corporations aren't generally known for not caring about their copyrights.
                            Because as someone who has been archiving media for the past 4 years, I've learned a lot about copyright.

Trust me, uploading those episodes to the Internet Archive is perfectly safe.

Comment

• Download links are already there for full episodes:
                              https://archive.org/details/lazy-tow...ing-sports-day
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                                Download links are already there for full episodes:
                                https://archive.org/details/lazy-tow...ing-sports-day
                                It's too big for "zip on the fly" and downloading them all 1 by 1 is annoying as heck
                                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                                X