LazyTown Season 4 CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Season 4 CD

Thanks for clearing all that up. I hope someday we can get a Season 4 Soundtrack. And The Lazy Dance. I specially one day hope for a CD Version of Dancing on the moon that song is my favorite LazyTown Song of all time. Everything just fits so perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutiejea
      Looking forward to the day when they get released to the wild
      We all are CJ We all are

Comment

I don't get Turner.
        They put ALL the S3 and S4 episodes digitally on Amazon, but only season three's music :s
        "The S3 CD didn't make us millions, cancel the release of the S4 CD!!"

Turner were probably pissed WANO wasn't monetised, "How dare you deprive us of children's money!"

On the plus side, they can't fire Mani from a show that doesn't exist.
        He friggin composed the song but gets yelled at for releasing it, sheesh.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Màni is gonna get murdered for this

JK

Comment

They should have released the season 4 OST during the time of the memes (so Nov - Feb). They would have made so much money.
            This. And money is what they care about, right?

Even now that the meme craze has sort of died down, it has still given LazyTown more fans than it had before (I'm one of them), so I do think the CD would sell better now than it would have if they released it in 2014.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Little did they know that the songs in season 4 were much better than season 3
                The song's did get better. Specially Dancing On The Moon I love that song.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                  The song's did get better. Specially Dancing On The Moon I love that song.
                  Exactly. All S4 songs are better than S3

Comment

Re: Season 4 Instrumentals

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
                    I've found the original link to the Always a Way Radio Mix Instrumental
                    http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...strumental-Mix
                    Well done! That must have taken quite a lot of digging.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                      Mkay so there are a lot of rumors going around. Let me ground them.

As far as season 4 music goes, yes, I have copies. No, I can not share them at this time. They just plainly don't belong to me, so I can't do it. As far as I am aware, Turner currently has no plans to release the songs, but I still have a reasonable expectation for them to be officially released eventually. I really do believe that this music should be available to people, so if there ever comes a time where I think that intervention is appropriate, it will happen, but that time isn't now.

On a similar note, as far as Máni releasing WANO stems goes, he did get a slap on the wrist from Turner for doing that. From what I understand, he did speak to them before doing it, but I don't know if they just didn't really understand what he was asking or what, but yeah they weren't happy after the fact.

As far as The Lazy Dance goes, yes I have a copy, and no, I can not share it. I'm actually not sure if Turner legally owns the rights to that footage.. I would need to read the fine print of the selloff, which obviously I can't.. but I assume so. One way or the other, I have no intention of letting the episode be lost forever, but again, it isn't time yet to make it available.
                      Ah, a good explanation. I have thought about this for a while, but never really confronted the curiosity. Makes sense

Comment

Working...
                      X