Dyri and Unnur (Live Sportacus and Stephanie) at the Children's Hospital, Sacramento

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StingX
    ROTTEN MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Mar 2009
    • 5497
    • Undisclosed
    • Consulting the Helix

    Dyri and Unnur (Live Sportacus and Stephanie) at the Children's Hospital, Sacramento

    Energy Productions LLC posted some pictures on facebook featuring Dyri as Sportacus and Unnur as Stephanie.
    I can't tell if they're recent, but I haven't seen them before.

    September 24, 2016
    Sportacus and Stephanie with the kids at Sacramento Elementary School and the Children's Hospital of Sacramento.

    Here are the pics. Scroll right for more.

    14441087_1217660458255088_8153752777717748872_n.jpg

    Click image for larger version  Name:	14441087_1217660458255088_8153752777717748872_n.jpg Views:	8 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	184635
    Attached Files
  • Fox
    Friendly Fox
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    • Aug 2015
    • 1056
    • Undisclosed
    • lazyworld

    #2
    Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni Festival 2010

    The entire show is now up on YouTube.
    It's not HD, and sadly also without subs, but still fun to see what the show we all know and love as LazyTown, has transformed into.

    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

    Comment

    • Glanni's Girl
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
      • Jan 2010
      • 5001
      • Undisclosed

      #3
      Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni Festival 2010

      Originally posted by Stingy
      Energy Productions LLC posted some pictures on facebook featuring Dyri as Sportacus and Unnur as Stephanie.
      I can't tell if they're recent, but I haven't seen them before.
      Oh good, I'm glad they're still with the franchise.

      Intrigues me how they jump :sportacus: between JRM and Chloe in their promo material LINK

      Originally posted by Fox
      The entire show is now up on YouTube.
      It's not HD, and sadly also without subs, but still fun to see what the show we all know and love as LazyTown, has transformed into
      Glad I got that on DVD before Turner nuked all merch.
      "Bahama, eh oh..."
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

      Comment

      • StingX
        ROTTEN MEMBER
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Mar 2009
        • 5497
        • Undisclosed
        • Consulting the Helix

        #4
        Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni Festival 2010

        Originally posted by Fox
        sadly also without subs
        I haven't forgotten, and will have it taken care of sometime.

        Comment

        • PKMNMasterClara
          Former LazyTuber
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 13 - Purple Panther
          • Feb 2017
          • 278
          • Female
          • Canada

          #5
          Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni Festival 2010

          Originally posted by Stingy
          I haven't forgotten, and will have it taken care of sometime.
          When?

          Comment

          Working...