X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK LazyTown Magazines

^^ Issue 42 has been added. ^^
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Amazing collection!

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
        Amazing collection!
        Indeed.

Comment

So, what happened with the issue 46?

Comment

Hey, thank you! Thank you very much!

Just been having a little look through the thread-I REMEMBER SEEING ISSUE 5 SOLD IN TESCO!!! Don't think any of my family bought it though, and if we did, it would have been long thrown away by now.

Comment

Wow, nice collection. Your efforts in scanning them are very much appreciated.

I really like the 2D drawings of the characters in these magazines. The artist has a cool style.

Comment

I've been out of the loop for so long I'd have to spend a day getting back up to speed, not this month though.
                To be honest, all the issues are pretty same-y, if there was any mind blowing content I would've uploaded it by now.
                I think I'll do one issue a month, the only scanner I have at my disposal is so soul destroyingly slow, one issue takes about 5 hours to scan, mostly because I press "scan", it says "warming up" for about 20 seconds, then says "please press scan" again! so I can press that button anywhere from 4 to 8 times before an image pops up.
                Also, I'm sure you can appreciate that as a person with 2 jobs, as soon as I get the chance to relish in some non screen related fun & nonsense, I take it! lol.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Is it legal to upload and download the magazines? I would really like to download them.

Comment

:smiley_pirate: you are a pirate

Originally posted by germanboi View Post
                    Is it legal to upload and download the magazines? I would really like to download them.
                    Legal or not? I don't know. The download links are only there for decoration but if you're a pirate you would probably want to click on them. I won't tell anyone if you did.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Sportacus does not approve :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X