Latibaer on Krakkabanki - first LazyTown website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latibaer on Krakkabanki - first LazyTown website

LazyTown (or Latibaer) started it's first website in 1999 in collaboration with the Icelandic company Krakkabanki (English: “Children’s Bank”) and was recreated in a flash enviroment in 2001. Both websites are long gone but there are pieces available on the archive.org and the icelandic vefsafn.is . If you want to read more information about it, you can read it here:
    https://ytlatibaerfarm.wordpress.com...ned-1999-2003/

I tried to recreate both the websites. Many pieces were missing from the archived version of the Krakkabanki-Latibaer 1999 website. Fortunately, the website script worked and I did get an idea of what the layout would have looked like, from an advertisement from 1999. Some things are created from imagination and few pictures added that I had saved before.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1999-website-ad-small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	316.9 KB ID:	183570

Most parts of the Krakkabanki-Latibaer 2001 website were already complete from an earlier restoration in 2017. It used the obsolete Flash Player that died a few years ago, so a Flash Player emulator (ruffle) was used.

Besides these two websites, there are so called newspages.

In the future there may be a translations of the website texts, but that's not a high priority.

https://krakkabanki.lazytown.eu

Click image for larger version  Name:	kbweb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.3 KB ID:	183571
    Click image for larger version  Name:	kbflash.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	183574 Click image for larger version  Name:	kbintro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.1 KB ID:	183575Click image for larger version  Name:	kbnewspages.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.1 KB ID:	183576
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.
Working...
X