Originally posted by Luigi12
    Originally posted by SportaEdgar
    Originally posted by Luigi12
    Originally posted by SportaEdgar
    i wish for a Microphone
    "You can't just wish for things, you have to work for them."
    ''im Working hard''.
    Hopefully the way Stephanie intended...

anyway, you gotta like how I turned your old sig around on you.
    the predator becomes prey btw.

Comment

• AgentKJ
      The Inspector
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 15 - The Baby Troll
      • Jul 2007

Seeing as I said I would last week: http://www.mediafire.com/?80mzi1m3111

That's me doing Step By Step. It doesn't have any music cos my computer was majorly playing up, and I don't seem to have my LT CD with me right now.
      It was also done in the morning [so it's really not that great] and I recorded it on my mp3, hence the sound at the end that isn't normally ear-friendly.

Comment

• Zokita
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
        • Apr 2007

Yay! Acapella music is always good.

My singing is terrible in the morning too, you know. It usually helps me to exercise first, to make sure the throat is clear. If you can yawn, that helps too, because the back of your throat where the breath travels in is where you want the voice to come from.

I didn't learn very much in a few voice lessons. :oops:

Comment

• AgentKJ
          The Inspector
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 15 - The Baby Troll
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Zokita
          Yay! Acapella music is always good.

My singing is terrible in the morning too, you know. It usually helps me to exercise first, to make sure the throat is clear. If you can yawn, that helps too, because the back of your throat where the breath travels in is where you want the voice to come from.

I didn't learn very much in a few voice lessons. :oops:
          Yeah, I'm just not that great at it, in my opinion [especially when I was trying not to choke on chewing gum while I was doing it =P]. But it's how I have to do it, cos my computer's a pain!

Ah, right, didn't know that. Lol, shows that you learnt more than I ever did about that stuff!

Comment

• basscreator89
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            Level 9 - Energy Poster
            • Jul 2007

wow man there is some real talent on this board

lol u guies are gr8
            keep it up

oh b4 i go is anyone game enough to do Galaxy acapella?

neways
            holla bak!

Always
            Your Basscreator <(^^,)>

Comment

• Zokita
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • Apr 2007

I'm sorry, man, but 'Galaxy', 'Cooking by the Book', and 'Bing Bang' are the three Stephanie songs that I cannot sing. Well, I can sing them, I just can't make them sound good.

With Galaxy, I've tried again and again, but my do do-do-do do-do-dos always sound terrible, the chorus part is in too low a key for my voice to handle, and that last 'take a trip into outer space!' line always sounds horrible when I try to do it.

I can't get words out rapidly and enunciate them clearly in a song like 'Cooking by the Book', and 'Bing Bang' is also in too low of a pitch for me to sing well. Maybe I'll nail them if I can expand my range a little more, but they're impossible for me right now.

Comment

• ooozmin
                Former moderator
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 29 - Villain Number One
                • May 2007

I'm sorry, man, but 'Galaxy', 'Cooking by the Book', and 'Bing Bang' are the three Stephanie songs that I cannot sing. Well, I can sing them, I just can't make them sound good.

With Galaxy, I've tried again and again, but my do do-do-do do-do-dos always sound terrible, the chorus part is in too low a key for my voice to handle, and that last 'take a trip into outer space!' line always sounds horrible when I try to do it.

I can't get words out rapidly and enunciate them clearly in a song like 'Cooking by the Book', and 'Bing Bang' is also in too low of a pitch for me to sing well. Maybe I'll nail them if I can expand my range a little more, but they're impossible for me right now.
                Obvisouly the big name voice singers and actors voices dont go DIRECTLY into movies/songs is there any type of program that can manipulate voice, one made special for voice or that is good with voice?

Comment

• Zokita
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • Apr 2007

I'm sure there's a program out there, but it's very likely to be hella' expensive and be way too complex to run on my rinky-dink machine. It's hard when you only have your natural voice to go on.

Comment

• ooozmin
                    Former moderator
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 29 - Villain Number One
                    • May 2007

I'm sure there's a program out there, but it's very likely to be hella' expensive and be way too complex to run on my rinky-dink machine. It's hard when you only have your natural voice to go on.
                    Who said anything about buying it ? (Pir8ninj4!)

Comment

• Edgar
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      • Apr 2007

You can Eat my latest creation, the Apple-icecream-Caprisun, for your voice. ;)

Comment

• basscreator89
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        Level 9 - Energy Poster
                        • Jul 2007

har har har
                        Not sure if u guies noticed or nethin but

Im Your Basscreator.

lol i gots bout 7 different plugins to manipulate a voice

all i need is a clean recording that is close to the notes. it doesnt have to be perfect.
                        To cut a long story short i fuse your voice with a premade midi sequence through a $300 AU program and voala

lol but i mainly just use it to get that wierd auto tune vocal effect

But i have discovered through various posts that Julianna's voice is just 2 unique to duplicate or even come close to.

so now im gonna change my request.
                        For all you Get Lazy singers out there.

Record any song that you believe you can sing. any song that you want

or if you know anyone hu sings then get them

neways id betta get back to my remixing

ttyl peeps

Holla Bak!

Always

Your Basscreator d(-_-)b

P.S. im sorry peeps but i have abandoned my Galaxy remix it was just tooo frikken hard :)

Comment

• Zokita
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          • Apr 2007

Cool! I'll get you a recording when I come back from my business trip, I'll try for Monday.

Also, while that sounds delicious, Edgar, it's not good to eat dairy products before singing. They clog your vocal cords.

Comment

• basscreator89
                            GETLAZY MEMBER
                            Level 9 - Energy Poster
                            • Jul 2007

lol damn my secrets out

I use anatreas auto tune 4 as a DX plugin for Fl studio 6 xxl producer edition. all the rest of my plugins are VST lol and there is about 2GB of them

Comment

• basscreator89
                              GETLAZY MEMBER
                              Level 9 - Energy Poster
                              • Jul 2007

lol kl kl

im not ultimatly sure as to what fl versions can and cant rack mount

but with my version i took it to one of my friends who is a Dj for disco etc

he had pioneer tables, pioneer 24 channel, 2 something arather (forgot the name) USB midi keyboards and a few more pioneer thingies (but we didnt get to use them) lol

neways after 1 1/2 hrs i finally rigged it up to my fl version so that the midi keyboards controlled the melody/bass/ watever ur playin, and the 24 channel controlled the mixer panel. lol We then made a wierd song that to be honest sounded quite shit, but we experamented with leveling diff patterns and sure enough after a day of mucking about we made a song that was theoretically played live (i.e. bringing in different patterns and stuff)

lol then after that my friends GF, who btw is a techno nut [sme as me ] went on and changed a few things and in bout 10 mins she made an awsom song that sounded kinda like a basshunter song . she pretty much skooled us both

neways i kinda forgot why i made this post ....

lol oh well

caio

Comment

• Edgar
                                SPECIAL MEMBER
                                • Apr 2007

Cool! I'll get you a recording when I come back from my business trip, I'll try for Monday.

Also, while that sounds delicious, Edgar, it's not good to eat dairy products before singing. They clog your vocal cords.
                                All right,you can eat it After the you sing ;).

Edit: See you later.

Comment

Working...