Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ English Dub Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GlanniMan
    Insane Latibær Fan
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    • Sep 2023
    • 203
    • Male
    • USA

    Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ English Dub Project

    I made this awhile back, I might not actually make this a serious project, but here it is.
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 29 - Villain Number One
    • Oct 2021
    • 2286
    • Male
    • at home

    #2
    Originally posted by GlanniMan
    I made this awhile back, I might not actually make this a serious project, but here it is.
    Nice opening sequence.. although if this comes to fruition- his name is MAGNUS.
    Magnus owns LazyTown again. Celebrate!

    Comment

    • Fairy-Possum
      English/Deutsch/Gàidhlig
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 10 - LazyTowner
      • Aug 2023
      • 104
      • Female
      • Vic, Australia

      #3
      I've been thinking about translating AL and GGIL to German, but I'm not fluent just yet. That said, I could still give it a crack. Maybe also some music

      Comment

      • GlanniMan
        Insane Latibær Fan
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 12 - Lazy Scout
        • Sep 2023
        • 203
        • Male
        • USA

        #4
        Originally posted by possessor

        Nice opening sequence.. although if this comes to fruition- his name is MAGNUS.
        Yeah, I'll have to fix that.
        I'll also have to remake it using my higher quality master since the one I used for that video was the GetLazy remaster which was zoomed in.

        Comment

        • possessor
          I like LazyTown.
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 29 - Villain Number One
          • Oct 2021
          • 2286
          • Male
          • at home

          #5
          Originally posted by GlanniMan

          Yeah, I'll have to fix that.
          I'll also have to remake it using my higher quality master since the one I used for that video was the GetLazy remaster which was zoomed in.
          Gotcha. Also I think I'd do a good Ziggy
          Magnus owns LazyTown again. Celebrate!

          Comment

          • GlanniMan
            Insane Latibær Fan
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            Level 12 - Lazy Scout
            • Sep 2023
            • 203
            • Male
            • USA

            #6
            Hey guys!
            I guess finally after a year people are finally interested in my Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ English dub project.
            If you’re interest in voicing any of these characters please send me a message I will in the end determine who will voice the characters!
            Here’s the current cast of characters:

            Glanni (Robbie): CLOSED
            Íþróttaálfurinn (Sportacus): OPEN
            Solla (Stephanie): OPEN
            Halla (Trixie): OPEN
            Goggi (Pixel): OPEN
            Nenni (Stingy): OPEN
            Maggi (Jives): CLOSED
            Siggi (Ziggy): OPEN
            Stína (Bessie): OPEN
            Bæjarstjórinn (Mayor): OPEN
            Lolli Lögga (Officer Obtuse): OPEN
            Póstur (Mailman/Postman): OPEN
            Haninn (the Rooster): OPEN
            Glaumbæjargendið (The MayhemTown Gang): OPEN

            Just somethings I should mention going forward:
            1. No one is getting paid since this is simply a fan project.
            2. I might not actually start working on the project for awhile.
            Really all I'm doing right now is trying to find people with good voices for the characters, and then when I get the chance to start working on the project, then I'll do it.

            Comment

            • possessor
              I like LazyTown.
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 29 - Villain Number One
              • Oct 2021
              • 2286
              • Male
              • at home

              #7
              Originally posted by GlanniMan
              Hey guys!
              I guess finally after a year people are finally interested in my Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ English dub project.
              If you’re interest in voicing any of these characters please send me a message I will in the end determine who will voice the characters!
              Here’s the current cast of characters:

              Glanni (Robbie): CLOSED
              Íþróttaálfurinn (Sportacus): OPEN
              Solla (Stephanie): OPEN
              Halla (Trixie): OPEN
              Goggi (Pixel): OPEN
              Nenni (Stingy): OPEN
              Maggi (Jives): OPEN
              Siggi (Ziggy): OPEN (Still up for consideration)
              Stína (Bessie): OPEN
              Bæjarstjórinn (Mayor): OPEN
              Lolli Lögga (Officer Obtuse): OPEN
              Póstur (Mailman/Postman): OPEN
              Haninn (the Rooster): OPEN​
              I'd like to be Siggi.. but I'd sound like the TV show version of him and not the play version.
              Magnus owns LazyTown again. Celebrate!

              Comment

              • possessor
                I like LazyTown.
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 29 - Villain Number One
                • Oct 2021
                • 2286
                • Male
                • at home

                #8
                Also in another thread I made my own translations to 'Lifio er svo lett' and 'Versti fantur'. 'Allt i lagi i Latabae' will be fairly easy.
                Magnus owns LazyTown again. Celebrate!

                Comment

                • GlanniMan
                  Insane Latibær Fan
                  GETLAZY MEMBER
                  Level 12 - Lazy Scout
                  • Sep 2023
                  • 203
                  • Male
                  • USA

                  #9
                  Originally posted by possessor
                  Also in another thread I made my own translations to 'Lifio er svo lett' and 'Versti fantur'. 'Allt i lagi i Latabae' will be fairly easy.
                  They are pretty good, but I may change up a few stuff here and there to match a little bit more to the original.

                  Comment

                  • possessor
                    I like LazyTown.
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 29 - Villain Number One
                    • Oct 2021
                    • 2286
                    • Male
                    • at home

                    #10
                    Originally posted by GlanniMan

                    They are pretty good, but I may change up a few stuff here and there to match a little bit more to the original.
                    Eh, I'm fine with that. Just make sure they rhyme for extra catchiness.
                    Magnus owns LazyTown again. Celebrate!

                    Comment

                    • possessor
                      I like LazyTown.
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 29 - Villain Number One
                      • Oct 2021
                      • 2286
                      • Male
                      • at home

                      #11
                      If you're fine with me sounding like the Ziggy from season 1 of the 2004 TV show I guess I will be Ziggy.

                      Or I could attempt to edit the songs.
                      Magnus owns LazyTown again. Celebrate!

                      Comment

                      • GlanniMan
                        Insane Latibær Fan
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        Level 12 - Lazy Scout
                        • Sep 2023
                        • 203
                        • Male
                        • USA

                        #12
                        Originally posted by possessor
                        If you're fine with me sounding like the Ziggy from season 1 of the 2004 TV show I guess I will be Ziggy.

                        Or I could attempt to edit the songs.
                        Could you send me a recording of your Ziggy voice?

                        Comment

                        • Play_z
                          Average fan of LazyTown
                          GETLAZY MEMBER
                          Level 9 - Energy Poster
                          • Nov 2023
                          • 75
                          • Female
                          • OUT IN THE GALAXY

                          #13
                          Originally posted by GlanniMan
                          Hey guys!
                          I guess finally after a year people are finally interested in my Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ English dub project.
                          If you’re interest in voicing any of these characters please send me a message I will in the end determine who will voice the characters!
                          Here’s the current cast of characters: ​
                          Nice introduction sequence. I’m actually interested in the idea but I suck at singing and stuff so don’t bother asking me

                          Comment

                          • GlanniMan
                            Insane Latibær Fan
                            GETLAZY MEMBER
                            Level 12 - Lazy Scout
                            • Sep 2023
                            • 203
                            • Male
                            • USA

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Play_z

                            Nice introduction sequence. I’m actually interested in the idea but I suck at singing and stuff
                            Thanks! But I've now made a better version you can see here!

                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • Play_z
                              Average fan of LazyTown
                              GETLAZY MEMBER
                              Level 9 - Energy Poster
                              • Nov 2023
                              • 75
                              • Female
                              • OUT IN THE GALAXY

                              #15
                              Originally posted by GlanniMan

                              Thanks! But I've now made a better version you can see here!
                              I like this version more than the old nice job

                              Comment

                              Working...