• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown on HD VMD/VCD

It's not 2009 so Im looking for these..
    I'm looking for the menus for the Lazytown HD VMDS and VCDS
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE
  • Answer selected by possessor at 16 July 2023, 06:31.

These are the 3 disks (11 episodes) and promo disk:
    https://wiki.lazytown.eu/index.php?title=HD_VMDs

Click image for larger version  Name:	HDVMD1.jpg Views:	124 Size:	2.24 MB ID:	185355 Click image for larger version  Name:	HDVMD2.jpg Views:	115 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	185356 Click image for larger version  Name:	HDVMD3.jpg Views:	115 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	185357

Click image for larger version  Name:	HDVMDdisk.jpg Views:	115 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	185358

There is one other demo disk, not DRM protected, with two episodes but those are encoded differently.

Here are the menu files from this demo disk:

-see attachments-

Click image for larger version  Name:	VMD1.jpg Views:	101 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	185353
    Click image for larger version  Name:	VMD2.jpg Views:	101 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	185354
    Click image for larger version  Name:	VMD3.jpg Views:	111 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	185352

Comment

I will try to record them some day. The disk files are DRM protected and I can't extract them because I don't know how to crack it.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks Pooky., from what I know you have them where you are.

Comment

These are the 3 disks (11 episodes) and promo disk:
          https://wiki.lazytown.eu/index.php?title=HD_VMDs

Click image for larger version  Name:	HDVMD1.jpg Views:	124 Size:	2.24 MB ID:	185355 Click image for larger version  Name:	HDVMD2.jpg Views:	115 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	185356 Click image for larger version  Name:	HDVMD3.jpg Views:	115 Size:	2.09 MB ID:	185357

Click image for larger version  Name:	HDVMDdisk.jpg Views:	115 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	185358

There is one other demo disk, not DRM protected, with two episodes but those are encoded differently.

Here are the menu files from this demo disk:

-see attachments-

Click image for larger version  Name:	VMD1.jpg Views:	101 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	185353
          Click image for larger version  Name:	VMD2.jpg Views:	101 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	185354
          Click image for larger version  Name:	VMD3.jpg Views:	111 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	185352
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

How brutally disappointing it was to find out that HD discs existed but the eps were inaccessible. I remember the pain.
            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Thanks for the info I already knew.
              These menus look SOOOO cool! Its not animated like Lazytown Region 2 releases but it is cool as a carrot.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	lazytown-hdvmd-020708.jpg Views:	0 Size:	38.3 KB ID:	185381

Promo ad 2007

Originally posted by chuft View Post
                How brutally disappointing it was to find out that HD discs existed but the eps were inaccessible. I remember the pain.
                and X wanted me to buy some sort of device from Japan or China for who-knows-how-much to record the HD directly from the output 😄

Comment

Do you have a player? I've been looking for one too :p

Comment

I haven't seen the player in the original LazyTown box since 2010 when I got mine, and it's not that I haven't been looking for it. So it must be extremely rare.

All I know is that the VMD LazyTown box was only distributed in the Scandinavian countries and put on hold until the very end for sales outside that continent. Then it died. Perhaps not many were sold. People were skeptical to buy, it was quite expensive and a completely new technology still in the start-up phase and competing with blue laser HD-DVD. I wonder how many were actually sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                      Do you have a player? I've been looking for one too :p
                      Nope. Never had a HD VMD, but by the time i was born nobody really used them. Can't have a player for something I don't have.

Comment

Working...
                      X