LazyTown website 2003 with puppets from the Pilot episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown website 2003 with puppets from the Pilot episode

In march 2003 the full website lazytown.com came online, which they had created after the LazyTown Pilot (2002) was filmed. The webarchive collected most of the website, but some photos of the pilot episodes characters were not included. I've tried to recreate it with the pilot episode pictures that were used (not sure though). Shelby Young had the role of Stephanie, Sportacus had his old suite and Robbie's make-up wasn't yet perfect - also the puppets look quite scary. The description of how LazyTown is or has become, as in origin part, is funny to read and was later adapted or just not used.

https://krakkabanki.lazytown.eu/lazytown-2003/

Click image for larger version  Name:	lzt2003.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.4 KB ID:	183796
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

According to Internet Archive, it came in 2002. Robbie's chin does look bigger, I noticed. Trixie and Stingy weren't even IN the pilot, so why in promo pics?
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
      According to Internet Archive, it came in 2002.
      I was speaking of the full website. The 'under maintenance' page was not included.
      But you are right, lazytown.com came online in 2002 as 'under maintenance' and had a full website in march 2003.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

OHHHHHH- Imao. I got you. Also, I have some LazyTown videos you can put under archive.lazytown.eu! Would you like them?

also could i be a part of the team or is that an old page?

Comment

His dramatic battles with temptation are extended comedic struggles. Each tempting event is an overly dramatic, tense inner war as Sportacus almost succumbs multiple times until, finally, his resolve bursts forth and he bellows a heartfelt, “Not for MEEEEE!” Kids will relate to Sportacus’s struggle with unhealthiness and cheer his ability to triumph over it.

I absolutely love this website and its descriptions, also never before knew Sportacus's name is (or was supposed to be) Alex.

Comment

LEL same. He was originally gonna be related to Bessie. I downloaded a lot of pics yesterday from that site

Comment

Working...
            X