• Show
Clear All
  • Zokita
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
    • Apr 2007

Re: What are you eating today?

Niiiice.

I was hesitant to eat today because at 8 AM in Psychology class, we had a long lecture about how bad our society's food is and how hard it is to lose weight. And they told me things about food that have made me swear off fast food forever. But I'll spare you all that.

So I got home, mixed up some strawberry cream cheese, and served it on top of cinnamon graham cookies. Fattening, I know. But I danced too, and had broccoli with all my meals.
    I seriously need a new sig. Will try Photoshop later.

Comment

• Lily_Kaelar
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 26 - Roboticus
      • May 2007

I had a snack attack today. I'm supposed to be watching my girlish figure but I gave into my craving for a sandwich and cottage cheese anyway.

Breakfast was a Special K "chocolatey drizzle" bar, which tasted like it was missing something vital. I said, "I can totally taste the lack of calories." But since I never eat breakfast, it's better than nothing at all. They'd had cinnamon rolls for breakfast at school but every time I went to get one they ran out, and every time I walked away in disappointment they got more. I guess I was never meant to satisfy my snack attack with a tasty cinnamon roll... :(

Lunch was a little bit of Pirate Booty, one of those "100-Calorie-Pack" Keebler Fudge Cookie packs, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. On days when I forget to re-freeze my freezer packs for my lunch box, I eat PBJ. When I remember, however, I can eat salads, pita pockets, etc. Oh and btw, I will not eat it unless it's CRUNCHY peanut butter and STRAWBERRY jelly.

On a side note, does anyone here eat Uncrustables? They're soooo delicious, especially frozen lol. Oh, and my step dad's cousin Kris is married to Reed Smucker, one of the bigshots in the Smuckers company. We get huge crates of Jif PB and Smucker's jelly every time we visit. And sometimes we get Uncrustables, too. They also make grilled cheese ones but I'm scared to try them.

Anyway....

Dinner was a turkey and mayo sandwich, a couple spoonfuls worth of leftover cheesy potatoes, and less than a cup of cottage cheese.

I'm not really supposed to eat sandwiches with non fat-free mayo. But I did it anyway. It's not real, tasty mayo unless it's bad for you. The light kind tastes like ass.
      xjocundxlilacx is responsible for my avatar <3

"Aww, they forgot about Goggi's techno-rape..."

Comment

• Rowan
        Magic
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 17 - Ghost Stopper
        • Nov 2009

I'm currently eating several of Jordan's blueberry frusli bars for breakfast. One is not enough.

Comment

• Lily_Kaelar
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 26 - Roboticus
          • May 2007

I got really, really bored and had time to kill so I read...hmm...this entire thread, including the sheep head, "this is why you're fat," and Xizer's post.

And I have to say, I really want to vomit now. I'm serious. Best back up, people.

I vote we don't post things that will make users vomit--link instead and post with a warning.

Whoo, I feel really dizzy now...

EDIT: No, I didn't get sick. I had too much to do today to get sick. And yes, I am aware that the "this is why you're fat" link was a link, not a post of pics--therefore it was my own fault for looking, especially since Stingy posted a semi-warning. But it was still gross...

Comment

• Zokita
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Apr 2007

Let me know how you liked that! Yogurt and spaghetti....I guess it could be neat if it was the right kind of yogurt, and the spaghetti wasn't covered in a sauce that clashed with it. Hmm.

Anyway, today Dad bought a case of vanilla cream donuts. Don't ask me why we need that much. I wanted chocolate cream. So I scooped all the vanilla cream out of a donut, melted some chocolate, mixed the chocolate sauce with the vanilla cream, and voila! Chocolate cream! With some chocolate drizzled on top of the donut to plug the hole I made.

Comment

• Lily_Kaelar
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 26 - Roboticus
              • May 2007

I ate a bowl of Froot Loops with milk yesterday morning. Also, I drank the school's chocolate milk which is okay but doesn't taste like milk OR chocolate.

At the tree planting at my school yesterday, my club had a snack table We sold snacks to the co-ed school next door but gave free snacks to the volunteers. Since we weren't selling and everyone was just eating, I had some apple danishes...they were amazing...also, I had apple juice.

I only had two and they were small, but after a month of health food and 100-calorie crap my body didn't like the junk and I felt ill and didn't eat dinner.

Also, at the tree planting, we sold to the teachers who didn't volunteer. And the amazingly hot English teacher with the amazing curly blond hair walked past, and I gave him puppy dog eyes and said "You know you want to buy something, Mr. [insert name here]..." So he sighed and came back, and asked us how much the juice boxes were. I told him they wee 50 cents. "Do you guys have any apple juice?" he asked. "I just LOVE apple juice..." I handed him the coldest one and he gave me three dollars and told us to keep the change as a tip/donation.

Me and my friend Melissa were screaming like fan girls after he left. He is so amazing...

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                • Jan 2010

Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• SportaKandy
                  NEAT GUY
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 25 - You Are A Pirate!
                  • Feb 2010

Everybody needs a little time to play around. Have to heat it up, better burn it up. Cool it down.

Comment

• Lily_Kaelar
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 26 - Roboticus
                    • May 2007

Some "coffee" ice cream is good. But only when it doesn't really taste like real coffee--you know, like Starbucks.

Comment

• Lily_Kaelar
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      Level 26 - Roboticus
                      • May 2007

For breakfast I had a banana.

For lunch I had one of these, but the cheese version since I do not eat red meat:

For dinner tonight I will have crab cakes!

And for dessert I will have a fat-free ice cream cone.

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        • Jan 2010

Comment

• Zokita
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          • Apr 2007

I can't stand anything coffee. No tiramisu, no coffee-flavored jelly beans, ice cream, cakes...and no coffee, period. This makes me an odd person, I know.

*lalala goes back to making chocolate cream donuts*

Comment

• Lily_Kaelar
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 26 - Roboticus
                            • May 2007

Starbucks is delicious. So is the coffee at Eddie's (supermarket type store).

But other than that, liquid coffee makes me physically ill.

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              • Jan 2010

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
                                SPECIAL MEMBER
                                • Jan 2010

Comment

Working...