chatGPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chatGPT

I finally made an account on chatGPT and ran some tests. It works pretty fast to get a summary of something but not very accurate. Where most of the info comes from is unclear and I don't think you can correct the stored info.

https://chat.openai.com

I have asked a few questions:

what is the history of lazytown?
    LazyTown is an Icelandic-American children's educational musical comedy program. It was created by Magnus Scheving, an aerobics champion and former member of the Icelandic national gymnastics team. The show first premiered in Iceland in 2004 and later premiered on Nickelodeon in the United States in 2005. The show ran for four seasons and aired a total of 52 episodes. The series was set in a colorful town called LazyTown and followed the adventures of a young girl named Stephanie and her friends as they encourage the town's residents to lead more active and healthy lifestyles. LazyTown was praised for its positive message and use of music and dance to educate children about healthy habits.

what is latibaer?
    I am not familiar with a term "Latibaer". Can you please provide more context or information about what you are referring to?

what is latibær?
    Latibær is Icelandic for "blueberry"

what is the getlazy forums?
    I'm not aware of any specific forums called "getlazy forums." Without more information, I'm unable to provide any information about this.

what is the lazytown forums?
    The LazyTown forums is an online discussion board where fans of the children's educational television show LazyTown can interact and discuss the show and related topics. Users can share their thoughts, opinions, and fan theories about the show, as well as post fan art, videos and other content. They can also discuss the show's characters and storylines, and connect with other fans of the show.

give me a summery of the characters of the show lazytown and their age

The main characters of the children's television show LazyTown include:

Sportacus: An athletic superhero who encourages the children of LazyTown to lead active and healthy lifestyles. He is 10 years old.
    Stephanie: A new resident of LazyTown who helps Sportacus teach the other children about the importance of staying active and healthy. She is 8 years old.
    Robbie Rotten: A lazy and scheming man who tries to sabotage Sportacus and Stephanie's efforts to promote healthy living in LazyTown. He is 40 years old.
    Ziggy: Stephanie's best friend who is often lazy and inattentive, but learns to be more active through the show's positive messages. He is 8 years old.
    Pixel: A tech-savvy child who is always inventing new gadgets to help Sportacus and Stephanie in their efforts to promote healthy living. He is 7 years old.
    Trixie: A friend of Ziggy who is also often lazy, but learns to be more active through the show's positive messages. She is 8 years old.
    Stingy: A friend of Ziggy who is often lazy, but learns to be more active through the show's positive messages. He is 8 years old.

Note that these are the ages of the characters in the show and not the actors who portrayed them.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    I finally made an account on chatGPT
    good job pooky...nothing new tho...I miss questions about Stephanies family name and her parents and wether Chloe's moon landing was fake or not...this would probably cause a system crash 😎
    Gallery

Comment

"what is the getlazy forums?"

Well in fairness, I don't think "getlazy" appears anywhere anymore in the forum name or url.
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
        "what is the getlazy forums?"

Well in fairness, I don't think "getlazy" appears anywhere anymore in the forum name or url.
        That is true. I just wanted to know how far the info goes back in time and whether it is very up to date. Getlazy only closed a year and a half ago.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Glad you found your way to OpenAI's models!
          It's a great time for AI currently, with advancements going crazy.
          We're witnessing AI bloom. Who knows what the future may bring!

I just wanted to know how far the info goes back in time and whether it is very up to date. Getlazy only closed a year and a half ago.
          ChatGPT is based on GPT-3, which is trained on data from the internet up to the year 2021.
          GetLazy should be part of the training data, but it seems it is not. I'd guess this is more to do with the obscurity of the forums, rather than the time frame not aligning.
          Sometimes you need to gently nudge GPT-3 in the right direction though, but even with prompts like "What is the online forum GetLazy.net about?" it seems that it falls short.

Here's some more funny prompts regarding LazyTown.

> Is there a fandom for the show LazyTown?

Yes, there is a fandom for the show LazyTown. The show, which originally aired in 2004, has a dedicated fanbase that includes both children and adults. Fans of the show enjoy the show's colorful characters, catchy music, and positive messages about healthy living. The fanbase creates a lot of fan-made content such as fan-fiction, fan-art, cosplay and also they organize meetups and conventions.

> Where do they hang out?

Fans of the show LazyTown tend to gather in a variety of online communities and platforms, including:
          • Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
          • Fan-made websites and forums, which may be dedicated to discussing the show, sharing fan-made content, and connecting with other fans.
          • Reddit communities like r/lazytown
          • YouTube channels featuring Lazytown content, such as music videos, episode compilations, and fan-made videos
          • Conventions and Meetups organized by fans, where they can meet and interact in person.
          Please keep in mind that since Lazytown is not currently airing, the fan activity is not as active as it used to be.
          Why was I never invited to the annual LazyTown convention? 😅
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
            " - Conventions and Meetups organized by fans, where they can meet and interact in person"

Yeah, that last one sentence from chatGPT is just nonsense. Sometimes it seems like it tries to finishes incomplete sentences with info from somewhere else. Related or not.

Comment

can you ask it about everybody loves raymond [1995-2005]?
              MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Sometimes it seems like it tries to finishes incomplete sentences with info from somewhere else. Related or not.
                Exactly.
                The most scary factor, is that it says everything with such confidence, regardless of whether it's right or wrong.
                It's been used a lot of programming, which is how I got introduced to it, and it often will spew out nonsensical code, with explanations that makes it seem like the code is correct.
                That is the issue with using this, for gathering information about topics you are not sure of yourself.
                It can quickly lead to a false sense of security.

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
                can you ask it about everybody loves raymond [1995-2005]?
                ChatGPT is free for everyone, so you should totally give it a try yourself!
                https://chat.openai.com/

You just need to create an account and you're good to go!
                Sometimes you need to wait a bit for it to become available though.
                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I just got on my computer so I'll do that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    Glad you found your way to OpenAI's models!
                    It's a great time for AI currently, with advancements going crazy.
                    We're witnessing AI bloom. Who knows what the future may bring!

ChatGPT is based on GPT-3, which is trained on data from the internet up to the year 2021.
                    GetLazy should be part of the training data, but it seems it is not. I'd guess this is more to do with the obscurity of the forums, rather than the time frame not aligning.
                    Sometimes you need to gently nudge GPT-3 in the right direction though, but even with prompts like "What is the online forum GetLazy.net about?" it seems that it falls short.

Here's some more funny prompts regarding LazyTown.

There were lots of Latibaer events back then.

Comment

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

The main characters of the children's television show LazyTown include:
                        Sportacus: An athletic superhero who encourages the children of LazyTown to lead active and healthy lifestyles. He is 10 years old.
                        Wut?

Comment

Comment

Drama brewing in AI already

OpenAI fires CEO Sam Altman as 'board no longer has confidence' in his leadership​
                            https://www.engadget.com/openai-ceo-...204924006.html

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                              How do you fire a C.E.O..??

Comment

Working...
                              X