This is how you can tell I live alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is how you can tell I live alone

@powdered It sounds like things have been rough for you lately but I hope your recovery goes smoothly, and I hope your family relationships are doing ok. If you ever need someone to talk to, we're here for you. Everyone on this forum has LazyTown in common, and age doesn't matter here.

Also, the Special Member status is usually given to people who have been members of the GetLazy Forums for a long time. You may have been given the status because you came back to the forums after being gone for a while.

Comment

encouraging words

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
        Only I can tell you things do improve when you stop trusting in your own strength. That way you still try to change, only are looking & listening for what you're supposed to do. And here is a perfect reason for us guys to stay alive: to find out if we ever become happy or complete.
        I agree wholeheartedly. No matter what you're going through, it's like Stephanie always says: "There's always a way". No matter what you're going through, always keep in mind that the bad times won't last forever. We all have a lot to offer to this world and we sometimes find happiness on unexpected paths.

Comment

Working...
        X