Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official -- Say Hello! -- Thread (4)

Hi all, I used ot e LazyAspie1994,however due to life getting in teh way I had ot leave and Ie started fresh and fallen back in love with the show. as my titles suggest i have aspergers and love the sho a little to much sometimes I wanna be a sportacus ut end up feeling ore like a robbie(To soon?Idk). I have to apologize for my formats, I am eafblind on one side and my laptop is old and the keys soetimes dont work and I dont see the isses until somone points them out due ot my visual impairment.

Comment

Hello!
      My name is Olivier, and I'm a French fan of LazyTown.

I discovered the show when I was a kid, in the late 2000s/early 2010s, but without giving it that much interest, to me it was a random show by then. I almost forgot totally about it, before I re-discovered it because of the memes in July 2019 and literally fell in love. Yeah, I lived under a rock before that. But hey, it's never too late to join de community (I guess?)!

I live in Lyon, France and I'm the owner of the YouTube channel "Forever LazyTown", where I do my best to help keep the best children's series of the 2000s alive!

Comment

Hai!
        My name is Jake and I have very fond memories of this show and still love it to this very day
        Im a pretty approachable person and I hope to make some new friends.

Comment

Originally posted by OlivierLT View Post
          Hello!
          My name is Olivier, and I'm a French fan of LazyTown.
          ...and I'm the owner of the YouTube channel "Forever LazyTown", where I do my best to help keep the best children's series of the 2000s alive!
          Nightcore Remix :awesome: Nice.

Originally posted by Tabazan View Post
          Hai!
          My name is Jake and I have very fond memories of this show and still love it to this very day
          Im a pretty approachable person and I hope to make some new friends.
          Thanks for joining the LazyTown Community :tiphat:

Comment

Not been here in a long long time. Nice to see it's still going. Although I think most of the people I knew have left now.

Comment

I didn't name the song, "LazyTown For 10 Years And Then Be Done With It", I named it, "LazyTown Forever." It's good to be back.

Comment

I think I may be coming back as well. Looks like the forums got a new coat of paint since I last visited.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hey....

Comment

• I'm possesor of mine (checkmate stinky), a huge lazytown fan. i run go-go-lazytown.blogspot.com and have a youtube channel where most of my uploads are lazytown-related.
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2y...IZ3bJH9VO-MbmA

Comment

• Hello, is it ok if I post a few things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carl Raisch View Post
                          Hello, is it ok if I post a few things?
                          Hi welcome. The forums are open. Post whatever you like related to LazyTown in the right forum.

Comment

• hi i am sportaflop, i make youtube videos and dont get paid for it. i have 9 dvds in my collection + a custom lazytown notebook.

Comment

Working...
                            X