Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't post private photos of Chloe on the site

New Stephanie: Chloe Lang

My name is Mark Valenti and I'm one of the writers on LazyTown. I'm here because I was told that someone had been posting private photos of Chloe on the site, and I want to ask all of you to stop doing this. In fact I'd like for whomever is responsible to delete those photos as soon as possible. There will be a lot of official publicity material coming in due course. Using this private material is wrong.

Guys, you all know the personal misery and difficulty that Julianna and her family went through because of some irresponsible and mean-spirited people out there. Chloe is a kid. She doesn't deserve to have her privacy violated like this. It may be a joke and funny to some of you, but I know others of you in the fan world realize that this stuff is wrong and should be off-limits.

Please find a little kindness in your hearts and realize that you don't need to blur the lines between what's public and private in order for you to feel connected to the show. We're all excited for what's coming and we hope you all enjoy it as well.

But let's start on the right foot and head in a more positive direction this time around. Not trying to be a buzzkill, just trying to avoid unnecessary hurt and distress.

Thank you.

Originally posted by artfuldodger
    My name is Mark Valenti and I'm one of the writers on LazyTown. I'm here because I was told that someone had been posting private photos of Chloe on the site, and I want to ask all of you to stop doing this. In fact I'd like for whomever is responsible to delete those photos as soon as possible. There will be a lot of official publicity material coming in due course. Using this private material is wrong.

Guys, you all know the personal misery and difficulty that Julianna and her family went through because of some irresponsible and mean-spirited people out there. Chloe is a kid. She doesn't deserve to have her privacy violated like this. It may be a joke and funny to some of you, but I know others of you in the fan world realize that this stuff is wrong and should be off-limits.

Please find a little kindness in your hearts and realize that you don't need to blur the lines between what's public and private in order for you to feel connected to the show. We're all excited for what's coming and we hope you all enjoy it as well.

But let's start on the right foot and head in a more positive direction this time around. Not trying to be a buzzkill, just trying to avoid unnecessary hurt and distress.

Thank you.
    Mr. Valenti, I agree with you and I am sure we will find a solution. Right guys? Admin please, edit the post.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      edit
      Already been done
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Originally posted by beticaforever
        edit
        Already been done
        No no, I mean, all post.

Comment

Thank you guys. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuldodger
            Well it looks like everything was taken down one way or the other. We certainly do know of all the nasty things that have happened to Julianna and I know that none of us want that replicated. I would like to point out that all of the pictures and video posted in the topic were found from public sources though.

Comment

So things got very serious, very fast...
              :|

Comment

You guys are all so mean. she is 10. dont harass her like that! IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by FUCKTHOSEHATERS
                  You guys are all so mean. she is 10. dont harass her like that!
                  You must be a friend of hers. I don't know if anyone has done anything outside this forum, but nothing malicious as been done here.
                  Mark V has already come in to do some damage control so there is no need to stir the pot.

Comment

People this whole disscsion is just mean I mean your are writing mean things about a 10 year old that you probably don't even know you could just be crushing a little girls dreams I think that her family and friends would like it if any nasty opinions would be taken off the disscsion please

Comment

come on guys. who cares. be mature and get your act together

Comment

Originally posted by FUCKTHOSEHATERS
                        You guys are all so mean. she is 10. dont harass her like that! IT'S STEPHER TIME
                        Harass her like what exactly? The more private things were dealt with accordingly as soon as Mr. Valenti above raised the red flag. I'm 99% that if anything libelous had been posted, it would have mentioned and removed.

Originally posted by Lazytown99
                        People this whole disscsion is just mean I mean your are writing mean things about a 10 year old that you probably don't even know you could just be crushing a little girls dreams I think that her family and friends would like it if any nasty opinions would be taken off the disscsion please
                        So completely remove all of the slightest criticisms?

If this form was filled with unfair harassment then I would agree, but unfortunately it is not; and as many people will agree, removing all critical discussion from a discussion forum is a rather silly idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazytown99
                          As a moderator I will not be removing anyone's posts whether they are positive, negative, popular, or unpopular. If people want to delete their own posts, they are free to do so.

Comment

Obviously you care that Chloe is Stephanie...

After following the show, I hope you realize that LT coming back is a pretty big deal for some of us here. So, it stands to reason that we can be critical of the new Steph, because we have been used to JRM for eight years (which is a long time).

Perhaps one needs to look at him/herself when asking a community to be calm and mature?
                            I would say so, especially when one gives off an air of aggression and has a very colorful username.

Comment

If anybody wishes to learn about the next star of our favorite show and how she has earned the prestigious spot, I always encourage knowledge.

You can visit the Dance Connection East Haven CT's facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/DanceconnectionEH
                              You can find pictures of Chloe Lang competing and acting, which helped her earn the role as Stephanie. Like the page to support it!

If you would like to follow and support her on twitter, you can view her public profile here: https://twitter.com/clourencolang

Comment

Working...
                              X