Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I gotta postcard from Julianna today and well..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta postcard from Julianna today and well..

Its a reply from Julianna! wee hee!
    Christ I almost forgot I wrote her tbh.

letter.jpg

lets see, I sent it about 2 weeks before her birthday and today is September the 5 .... four months!

Re: I gotta postcard today and well..

Were like brothers now!!!

Comment

I lol'd.

Who writes in cursive, anyway?

Comment

An autopen does, that's who :)

Comment

okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyducky
            Are you saying this isn't real?

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
              Originally posted by Rubyducky
              Are you saying this isn't real?
              I think he is, lol.

oh well I don't give a **** if he don't believe me or you or the other people that have gotten replies.

Comment

Looking up how they work on Wikipedia, writing the whole postcard like that seems a strange choice unless she got a lot of birthday greetings from Justins.
                One of the links on wiki was how to tell a autopen autograph, though.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                  Looking up how they work on Wikipedia, writing the whole postcard like that seems a strange choice unless she got a lot of birthday greetings from Justins.
                  well, I can look at the ink and i can tell it was hand writen lol.
                  Also she had to write out the address so why not just write that little bit huh?

Comment

Lol fine, you've convinced me...happy? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin
                      Originally posted by kelly
                      well, I can look at the ink and i can tell it was hand writen lol.
                      Also she had to write out the address so why not just write that little bit huh?
                      Thing is, autopens actually use pens, it's just it's a machine moving it instead of a human, so the fact that it's a real pen doesn't prove it was the real thing. That said, her lowercase I's are dotted and there's two commas and a full stop, and my research seems to suggest that small marks and autopens don't mix real well.

However, even taking into account the change in pen and the change between cursive and block letters, what I can see of the address doesn't look like the same hand, so I'm not sure the 'she had to address it anyway' argument works real well.

Comment

That's pretty cool there, dude.

The word "much" is squished as if by a human. Although a detailed look is needed. If WoJ can be used as a factor, Julianna has read her letters and stuff once before. Maybe she does now too.

Comment

Jesus H Christ lol.

If I ever want anything cool to be questioned or have a doubt put into my mind i will come here.

I could see a big star using one of these or if it was some kinda autograph give away thing.

EDIT

My profane sense of humor and joking attacks may have been taken seriously so I removed them before anyone got all upset. Remember kids the internet is serious business. lol

Comment

Thats a good excuse to write again... loljk

Well I'm not to worried about it not being real mainly because i know it is bitches lol now back off

Lol fine, you've convinced me...happy? :)
                            Yeah, lol IT'S HAMMER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin
                              If I ever want anything cool to be questioned or have a doubt put into my mind i will come here.
                              It's called 'critical thinking'. In my case also known as 'Kelly is a nerd who over-thinks pretty much everything'. While I do think it's probably real, I wasn't prepared to accept it as such without giving it thought. Hence posts that tend to go 'well there's X, also Y, but then there's A, B and C...'.

Cool thing are, indeed, cool, but they're a lot cooler if you already know you're not going to find out they're fake in 6 weeks' time, because you already investigated the possibility.

Comment

Working...
                              X