Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where to contact Máni Svavarsson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where to contact Máni Svavarsson?

I’m an aspiring high quality video game ripper and I’d like to make some LazyTown rips. However, the only LT song with the stems available is WANO. I wonder if Máni still has the stems in his hard drive, and I wonder if he even still knows what VSTs and instrument packs and the likes were used for other LazyTown songs like No One’s Lazy In LazyTown.

I had been in contact with Mani since 2007/2008 because I also made music, so I could really use advice in that area. I asked a number of times for the acapellas but never got them. Understand that he is bound by legal regulations so just giving away LazyTown music parts can have consequences, as there were when giving away the WANO stems.

Maybe this can be helpfull for you:
    https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/beh...74-mani-s-gear
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyPooky is right, Mani is legally bound as technically all the music belongs to Turner Broadcasting. He's a kind person, but keep in mind that he hasn't been involved with LazyTown for a long long time and is moving forward onto other things.

Comment

Working...
      X