• Show
Clear All
  • Buzz
    Der Postmeister
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    • Jan 2009

Mani pictures

well a bit off topic but I'm a bit surprised because of missing Mani pics in this forum...yes I've used the forum search and found nothing...

[img]http://img368.**********.us/img368/176/3727733.jpg[/img]

anyone have more of this genius of "happy hardcore" ?
    Gallery
  • Racoon
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 14 - Sportscandy
    • Jun 2007

Re: LazyPics

do you have facebook, Buzz? there's a couple of him on his profile.

Comment

• Buzz
      Der Postmeister
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 33 - New Superhero
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Racoon
      do you have facebook, Buzz? there's a couple of him on his profile.
      hm...thank you..but don't have a facebook yet...what is the name of his account there? ...are his pictures public?
      Gallery

Comment

• Buzz
        Der Postmeister
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 33 - New Superhero
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Stingy
        Originally posted by Buzz
        well a bit off topic but I'm a bit surprised because of missing Mani pics in this forum...yes I've used the forum search and found nothing...
        Here. Ninjaed these off of his facebook.

thanks stingy...never seen before and I've noticed that he is a bit overwight (maybe he got too much of pretty cakes) and the second person from the right is a blonde boy...confused
        Gallery

Comment

• StingX
          ROTTEN MEMBER
          Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
          • Mar 2009

thanks stingy...never seen before and I've noticed that he is a bit overwight (maybe he got too much of pretty cakes) and the second person from the right is a blonde boy...confused
          I used to be blonde when I was a kid too.
          If you have blonde hair as a kid, it usually goes brown/dirty blonde by the time you're like 15 and just gets darker from there.

Comment

• LazyTownWW
            Moralist
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 28 - Friend For Life
            • Jun 2009

If you have blonde hair as a kid, it usually goes brown/dirty blonde by the time you're like 15 and just gets darker from there.
            I used to have brown hair as a kid...now it's dark brown mixed with some red hair.
            But aren't most people in the Scandinavian states (and Germany too for that matter) blonde or red-haired?

Comment

• Buzz
              Der Postmeister
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 33 - New Superhero
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by LazyTownWW

I used to have brown hair as a kid...now it's dark brown mixed with some red hair.
              But aren't most people in the Scandinavian states (and Germany too for that matter) blonde or red-haired?
              ...sometimes but not so much as you think...fewer and fewer ppl are blond worldwide...not a good development but the reality...my dauther was blond too in her early years and now she is dark haired...seems the same gene like Mani...you have some red hair?...quite odd in Romania or I'm mistaken?....except you are an Gipsy ;))
              Gallery

Comment

• LazyTownWW
                Moralist
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 28 - Friend For Life
                • Jun 2009

[quote=Buzz]
                Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                Originally posted by "Buzz":b30c4

...sometimes but not so much as you think...fewer and fewer ppl are blond worldwide...not a good development but the reality...my dauther was blond too in her early years and now she is dark haired...seems the same gene like Mani...you have some red hair?...quite odd in Romania or I'm mistaken?....except you are an Gipsy ;))[/quote:b30c4]
                LOLOLOLOL Yep, I'm the one terorising Europe and giving Romania a bad name!
                Some german and also viking-russian genes are present in my country...lots of people have, like, blue or green eyes, blond hair...Not every one is like thracian-latin over here...and yes there is quite a big gypsy minority here...and they do exactly what turks are doing in Germany or pakis and indians are doing in Britain and what arabs are doing in France and ETC ETC ETC NO COMMENT.

Comment

Working...