Mani makes the lazyTown music

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LazyPooky
    Head of the biznezz

    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007
    • 8071

    #1

    Mani makes the lazyTown music

    Julianna behind the scenes

    Mani, my other hero
    yeah, that's where the awesome songs came from

    [img]http://img34.**********.us/img34/5792/mai2008400d119.jpg[/img]
    Magnรบs: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.
  • sportagirl_10.5
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    • Feb 2008
    • 812

    #2
    Julianna behind the scenes

    Eh... Pooky... Mani doesn't particularly like us mentioned him on here... nevermind us posting photos of him...
    Grammar Elf Alert!

    Comment

    • boredjedi
      Master
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      MODERATOR
      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
      • Jun 2007
      • 8951

      #3
      Julianna behind the scenes

      Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      Eh... Pooky... Mani doesn't particularly like us mentioned him on here... nevermind us posting photos of him...

      Why's that may I ask? Never mind that he knows about this place?!
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

      Comment

      • sportagirl_10.5
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 24 - The Blue Elf
        • Feb 2008
        • 812

        #4
        Julianna behind the scenes

        Originally posted by boredjedi
        Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
        Eh... Pooky... Mani doesn't particularly like us mentioned him on here... nevermind us posting photos of him...

        Why's that may I ask? Never mind that he knows about this place?!
        They all know this place... and are freaked out...
        Grammar Elf Alert!

        Comment

        • chuft
          Stepher
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          MODERATOR
          Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
          • Dec 2007
          • 5055

          #5
          Re: LazyPics

          Well that is very sad. We all think they are the greatest, but our affection just creeps them out.

          I suppose there is no helping it. I always had a fantasy that Julianna was blissfully unaware of her non-little-kid fans,
          but of course that seemed unlikely to say the least. I hope we have not caused her too much unease. Certainly
          I am sure none of us wanted to cause the LT crew any unhappiness.

          Perhaps it is time to move on to other things.
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

          Comment

          • Burt Thruster
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            Level 12 - Lazy Scout
            • Aug 2007
            • 232

            #6
            Julianna behind the scenes

            Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
            They all know this place... and are freaked out...
            Who? What place? Freaked out? Naw…you exzagerpate…nobody in their right mind reads this forum anyway :s
            That’s Mani from Primal Scream she’s talking about.. that’s me and my dad in that photo.

            I get my pics by Royal Mail from an anonymous donor. So I know nuthin either. Nobody knows anything.
            Getting back on track, I don’t even know if this ones been up before, but if it has, my sincere apoplexies….



            From their Mexico visit last Dec.
            Ally, bally, ally bally bee,.......

            Comment

            • sportagirl_10.5
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 24 - The Blue Elf
              • Feb 2008
              • 812

              #7
              Re: LazyPics

              Originally posted by Burt Thruster
              Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
              They all know this place... and are freaked out...
              Who? What place? Freaked out? Nawโ€ฆyou exzagerpateโ€ฆnobody in their right mind reads this forum anyway :s
              Thatโ€™s Mani from Primal Scream sheโ€™s talking about.. thatโ€™s me and my dad in that photo.
              Pooky (thks :oops: ..nice pics btw) knows nothing, Sportagirl knows nuthin and Racoon knows feck all (well, except a little history, biology, a science book, some French and a sprinkling of Pokemon) ;) ;)
              I get my pics by Royal Mail from an anonymous donor. So I know nuthin either. Nobody knows anything.
              Getting back on track, I donโ€™t even know if this ones been up before, but if it has, my sincere apoplexiesโ€ฆ.

              From their Mexico visit last Dec.
              Ah... but Stu... you know as much as me how these fandom is all about lies and deception...

              I'm making it sound like a Dan Brown book now...
              Grammar Elf Alert!

              Comment

              • Deep4t
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 22 - Ziggy's Alien
                • May 2009
                • 731

                #8
                Julianna behind the scenes

                Originally posted by chuft
                Well that is very sad. We all think they are the greatest, but our affection just creeps them out.

                I suppose there is no helping it. I always had a fantasy that Julianna was blissfully unaware of her non-little-kid fans,
                but of course that seemed unlikely to say the least. I hope we have not caused her too much unease. Certainly
                I am sure none of us wanted to cause the LT crew any unhappiness.

                Perhaps it is time to move on to other things.
                I really dont think they know nor care about this place

                Comment

                • sportagirl_10.5
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 812

                  #9
                  Julianna behind the scenes

                  Originally posted by Deep4t
                  Originally posted by chuft
                  Well that is very sad. We all think they are the greatest, but our affection just creeps them out.

                  I suppose there is no helping it. I always had a fantasy that Julianna was blissfully unaware of her non-little-kid fans,
                  but of course that seemed unlikely to say the least. I hope we have not caused her too much unease. Certainly
                  I am sure none of us wanted to cause the LT crew any unhappiness.

                  Perhaps it is time to move on to other things.
                  I really dont think they know nor care about this place
                  Trust me, they know.
                  Grammar Elf Alert!

                  Comment

                  • Lazycus
                    Master of Shoops
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 831

                    #10
                    Julianna behind the scenes

                    Originally posted by chuft
                    Well that is very sad. [...] Perhaps it is time to move on to other things.
                    Defeatism doesn't suit you, chuft. Sure, it always hurts to realize that people you really like actually hold you in contempt.
                    But there is an ancient saying we can rely on: ****'em if they can't take a joke! Ok, ... many jokes. And rude ones too!
                    Anything can happen to a fandom abandoned. ;)
                    Ceterum censeo puellam roseam fraudulentam esse exstirpandam

                    Comment

                    • boredjedi
                      Master
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      MODERATOR
                      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 8951

                      #11
                      Julianna behind the scenes

                      Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                      Trust me, they know.

                      A little more time from me and maybe I can turn that freaked out feeling into awe :)
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

                      Comment

                      • Lazycus
                        Master of Shoops
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 831

                        #12
                        Julianna behind the scenes

                        Originally posted by boredjedi
                        A little more time from me and maybe I can turn that freaked out feeling into awe :)
                        That's the spirit!
                        Ceterum censeo puellam roseam fraudulentam esse exstirpandam

                        Comment

                        • boredjedi
                          Master
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          MODERATOR
                          Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 8951

                          #13
                          Julianna behind the scenes

                          My main interest though is more the technical aspect of the show. How things were done and what equipment was used etc. I've always been like that. I love ships. I love any backstage images like the ones above. As for the other stuff I do it's just plain nukkery on my part.
                          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

                          Comment

                          • Buzz
                            Der Postmeister
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 33 - New Superhero
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 4303

                            #14
                            Re: LazyPics

                            Originally posted by boredjedi
                            My main interest though is more the technical aspect of the show. How things were done and what equipment was used etc. I've always been like that. I love ships. I love any backstage images like the ones above. As for the other stuff I do it's just plain nukkery on my part.
                            the most important technical aspect of this show is high definition and cromakeying...cromakeying...always cheating by chromakeying ;)
                            Gallery

                            Comment

                            Working...