Max & Ruby voice over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max & Ruby voice over

I stumbled across different web sources telling me that JRM did a voice over for the children tv animation series "Max & Ruby" (first season)...so I checked the credits of almost every ep on YT but couldn't find any...the english "Max & Ruby" Wiki Site lacks any entries about JRM though...confusing

Click image for larger version  Name:	ruby1.png.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.0 KB ID:	192903

Click image for larger version  Name:	ruby2.png.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.7 KB ID:	192904

Click image for larger version  Name:	ruby3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.8 KB ID:	192905
    Gallery

There have been several series in the past where a voice was assigned to Julianna for a certain character, but in the end that was not the case.​ So don't count on it. She was very clear that she only did broadway-style theater plays at the time and LazyTown was here first role for TV.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      There have been several series in the past where a voice was assigned to Julianna for a certain character, but in the end that was not the case.​ So don't count on it. She was very clear that she only did broadway-style theater plays at the time and LazyTown was here first role for TV.
      I see but I'm still wondering how these hoaxes work...still looking for this special Sesamestreet EP e.g. 🤣

Click image for larger version  Name:	erika.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.5 KB ID:	192916
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

I see but I'm still wondering how these hoaxes work...
        On IMDb and Wikipedia kind of (base) websites you can make an account and create/add anything what comes up in your mind. Not sure where you found that info but most of the time they are just copy-paste-websites without fact-checking, in their laziness​. In my experience, there is a lot of incorrect information on those sites.​
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

I see but I'm still wondering how these hoaxes work...still looking for this special Sesamestreet EP e.g. 🤣
          I hate when people get uncredited

Well here's the episode. Which on one is Erika? Who knows.

@2:20 Is that baby Steph? She would have been 7 years old.

Or she's in the segment starting at 16:25 "Wiggle Wiggle" 😄
          with a bunch of other kids

Assuming of course the entry is legit. Also, I'm getting a bit of Deja vu with this.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I checked the credits of this video, and there seems to be no mention of Julianna.

Comment

• boredjedi
              boredjedi commented
              Editing a comment
              You wouldn't because it states uncredited on her imdb

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

Well here's the episode. Which on one is Erika? Who knows.

@2:20 Is that baby Steph? She would have been 7 years old.

Or she's in the segment starting at 16:25 "Wiggle Wiggle" 😄
            with a bunch of other kids

I don't think so...not a single Julianna detected

I can't believe that so many ppl fall for the hoaxes

https://youtu.be/zbU8S_ERKHo?t=546

As is generally acknowledged, a grain of truth lies in every myth and legend...​
            Gallery

Comment

It's not the truth. Wikipedia back in the 2000s was very unreliable unlike nowadays, so maybe some guy just edited the source to say she starred in the show and all the big shot sources like IMDB and fansites believed it and added it to their JRM pages.
              Originally posted by pooky
              In my experience, there is a lot of incorrect information on those sites.​
              Yes, just look at these two pictures:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 15-21-50 Classification Title.png
Views:	163
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	192944
              What the official Australian Government Classification site says is that Project A was reviewed and released here in 1984, along with the classification, which at the time was PG until 2005, when it was rated M.
              Now, go over to the IMDB..
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 15-24-10 Project A (1983) - IMDb.png
Views:	159
Size:	947 Bytes
ID:	192945 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 15-27-10 Project A (1983) - Release info - IMDb.png
Views:	159
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	192946
              MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if they credited someone who had the same name as Julianna, but wasn't the Julianna in LazyTown.
                I remember looking up my name and I found someone who had my exact same name and was a computer engineer, which is coincidentally the same thing I want to be.​

Comment

Maybe she was uncredited? John Hughes was uncredited writer for a national lampoon movie and Jackie Chan was an uncredited co-director for Drunken Master 2
                  MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                  X