I'm pretty damn sick of fake Julis, fake Maggis, even the odd fake Stefan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty damn sick of fake Julis, fake Maggis, even the odd fake Stefan

Re: Precaution measures for the Julianna`s new fake on YTube.

I'm pretty damn sick of fake Julis, fake Maggis, even the odd fake Stefan :X

Report them as soon as you see them and banhammers will be struck.

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx

It's hard to report fakies on YouTube (well at least for me). I think they should just be ignored, that's what I do now. Also, I reported a big fake on bebo back in the day, and they profile got banhammed like withing 24 hrs LOL

Comment

And on youtube right now remained only fakes? :(

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin

It's hard to report fakies on YouTube (well at least for me). I think they should just be ignored, that's what I do now. Also, I reported a big fake on bebo back in the day, and they profile got banhammed like withing 24 hrs LOL
        There's also really no point in reporting them. They'll just keep coming back like weeds. So I agree that ignoring them is the best solution.

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy

There's also really no point in reporting them. They'll just keep coming back like weeds. So I agree that ignoring them is the best solution.
          Yeah if no one pays attention to them, they will just die out. Unfortunately many LT fans are easily deceived, and gullible. Especially the not english speaking ones, excluding the ones from Iceland. I'm talking about the ones from South America

Comment

Yeah if no one pays attention to them, they will just die out. Unfortunately many LT fans are easily deceived, and gullible. Especially the not english speaking ones, excluding the ones from Iceland. I'm talking about the ones from South America

LOL Well then I suppose we're just gonna have to live with the fact that there's never gonna be "World Peace"

Comment

Nice quoteage attempt there. I'll let u fix it urself.

Comment

Re: new JRM stuff...

Originally posted by Madaetrix
                Amazing stuff
                But im so happy that account is suspended........... IT'S STEPHER TIME
                lol don't be. They are like a little bubble full of nuclear radiation. Pop one, and VOILA!

Comment

Working...
                X