Fake YT account JuliannaRoseMaurie - I am real, you no real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake YT account JuliannaRoseMaurie - I am real, you no real

Re: Precaution measures for the Julianna`s new fake on YTube.

Another one http://www.youtube.com/user/JuliannaRoseMaurie
    and Oficial once again

Maybe need new topic "Fakes collection" ?

Not to worry. Secret agent pink is already on the move.

Comment

There is a competition going on, best fake Julianna account, by the end of the year we can choose who won.
      The best one gets a suspension celebration with a personal kick from Julianna herself as special guest.
      Last year Broadwaybaby1991 won with overwhelming succes !
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        There is a competition going on, best fake Julianna account, by the end of the year we can choose who won.
        The best one gets a suspension celebration with a personal kick from Julianna herself as special guest.
        Last year Broadwaybaby1991 won with overwhelming succes !
        And you win a kiss from Magnus for suggesting such an idea

Comment

?ll? no? p?loo? d?? '?uu??ln? ?lln???? ?? ? ??? ???p? o? ???? ? s?n? ?o

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
            ?ll? no? p?loo? d?? '?uu??ln? ?lln???? ?? ? ??? ???p? o? ???? ? s?n? ?o
            No not true! You are hacker and fake. I are the true Julieannah Maurey-Yellow!
            I give proof soon you see! I post random video that doesn't even myself in it! Then you will see that I am the true! You see! I are the real, you are hacker. I love all my fans true!

Comment

I am The Oficial Julianna and I LOVE THEIR? FANS ?? :-)
              THEIR

Comment

NO! I AM JULIANNA!

Comment

sssstoopppp!....sry guys...please do not insult my faker friends...pls note that they have feelings too!! /sm
                  Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
                    I am The Oficial Julianna and I LOVE THEIR? FANS ?? :-)
                    THEIR
                    The Holy Trinity: Julianna, Stephanie and the Pink Ghost, uh ... Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                      No not true! You are hacker and fake. I are the true Julieannah Maurey-Yellow!
                      I give proof soon you see! I post random video that doesn't even myself in it! Then you will see that I am the true! You see! I are the real, you are hacker. I love all my fans true!
                      No i are teh real Julianna *paste wikipedia article here* see? i prove u, don't dare report me or i will hack you k

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
                        No i are teh real Julianna *paste wikipedia article here* see? i prove u, don't dare report me or i will hack you k
                        Shit, at first , I thought that was greek lol
                        BTW
                        Eu sunt adev?rata Julianna Rose Mauriello , v? dovedesc eu…de fapt nu sunt din S.U.A., sau din America Latin?, sunt din România…acum s? folosesc translatorul:
                        I proved to all you, i is thea rael Jullianna, if you do belive me no, it you problem?, I is true, I like…no love all my true fanes, I telling yous, I is, you muste beliv my! You muest!
                        Try reading that

Comment

"Lazy Town was not filmed in Mexico. I speak perfect English. I am NOT from Mexico. I am not from England. I was born in AMERICA. I do not say things like "Am Julianna Real, Kisses all fans True". WTF is that all about. If you are stupid enough to believe that crap, then you are a RETARD and I cannot help you. I am not your friend, I am not your buddy, you do not know me. Lazy Town was a role. It is NOT real life."

...in memorial D.S.
                          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                            "Lazy Town was not filmed in Mexico. I speak perfect English. I am NOT from Mexico. I am not from England. I was born in AMERICA. I do not say things like "Am Julianna Real, Kisses all fans True". WTF is that all about. If you are stupid enough to believe that crap, then you are a RETARD and I cannot help you. I am not your friend, I am not your buddy, you do not know me. Lazy Town was a role. It is NOT real life."

...in memorial D.S.
                            yeah, I can remembear reading something like that back in january...I wonder what ever happened to David lol

Comment

all you are wrong, it is me real all the time, me Julianna, I no fake. and I made copy for pove
                              you are mean and youtube say me close acount. I will make new with video say 'Hello fans, I'm real'

bwb1991.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	bwb1991.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	346.7 KB
ID:	184052

mppas.jpg

Name:	mppas.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	361.3 KB
ID:	184053

julirm.jpg

Name:	julirm.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	388.0 KB
ID:	184054

bestfrnd9001.jpg

Name:	bestfrnd9001.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	184055
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X