Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake YT accounts of Julianna - Should this old stolen crap impress us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake YT accounts of Julianna - Should this old stolen crap impress us?

Re: Stephy clone

Should this old stolen crap impress us?

[youtube]_oYKedhcnmU[/youtube]
    Gallery

Originally posted by Buzz
    Should this old stolen crap impress us?
    I'm impressed (and by impressed, I mean disgusted) at how much of an effort they are putting into this.

Comment

It's so nice of Youtube to keep every picture in store, those are for julierosemauriello: fake JRM channel

there is a picture of someone else too, don't know who that is btw. Maybe someone got an idea ?

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        there is a picture of someone else too, don't know who that is btw. Maybe someone got an idea ?
        Well, I herd on teh internetz (and that shit is ALWAYS right) that she was a lesbian, so this must be one of her growing network of lesbian orgy friends. (/sarcasm)

It must be wierd to have these people making all these fake YouTube profiles of yourself.
        If it was happeneing to me I would have alot more fun with it than JRM is having. Really.

Comment

a lot of pictures, fake-makers fan-kit

Comment

So what you are saying is that someone shooped Juli's head into those pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon says
              Fake!

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                It's so nice of Youtube to keep every picture in store, those are for julierosemauriello: fake JRM channel

http://i3.ytimg.com/bg/zPhyWOrXzB3qpZw96CB6QQ/131.jpg
                http://i3.ytimg.com/bg/zPhyWOrXzB3qpZw96CB6QQ/132.jpg
                People in NYC are UGLY...I also mean poor Juli, she needs to put on some weight DAMN!

Comment

I heard NYC is the city with the most unhappy people in the US. They stand for hours on the subway to and from work, crazy cold now, and on the summer they sweat like in a sauna on the subway. Rat-race life; some may have to share shower/kitchen with others.

Comment

...seems this one is also still active

http://www.youtube.com/user/pshurfacejul
                    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                      I heard NYC is the city with the most unhappy people in the US. They stand for hours on the subway to and from work, crazy cold now, and on the summer they sweat like in a sauna on the subway. Rat-race life; some may have to share shower/kitchen with others.
                      Yeah, like Bucharest...big cityes always suck...and I read about Juli already ;)

Comment

Seems every YT user have multiple accounts, systematically logon/out to rate/comment their own uploads :hurr: best friends with themselves at Fairyland..

Comment

Working...
                        X