• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stole videos on Fake YT account JulieRoseMauriello - Boys are stupid

Re: Stephy clone

http://www.youtube.com/user/JulieRoseMauriello

"new" vids
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g1wljzdinj0
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Originally posted by pooky
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JulieRoseMauriello

"new" vids
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g1wljzdinj0
    what a concentrated volume of silliness...Boys are stupid??...and where the hell is JRM?
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
      ...and where the hell is JRM?
      Behind the camera offcourse, you silly yourself, that's why we don't see her and now she uploaded all her recorded short movies to her account ;)

what a concentrated volume of silliness...Boys are stupid??
      That is just an option in the poll, NOT my opinion, you silly again (although now I might reconsider my choice )
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Boys are stupid??
        Yes. Yes we are. To keep this in subect I will use the following example:
        Countless numbers of boys, ranging from ages 6-60, seem to be placed under some sort of idiot-inducing spell by a girl in a pink dress dancing on the television set.
        Case closed.

Comment

wow, so much stoled items - old videos...

Isnt they are private and protected (or copyrighted) ? And isnt USA insane with laws (i mean - very strong, insane strong)?

Im surprised by google tranquillity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
            Boys are stupid??
            Countless numbers of boys...
            ...and GIRLS !!!
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
              wow, so much stoled items - old videos...

Isnt they are private and protected (or copyrighted) ? And isnt USA insane with laws (i mean - very strong, insane strong)?

Im surprised by google tranquillity.
              ...the most were published from friends of JRM i guess (maybe the owner of this fake account is one of them) and/or were stolen from hacked facebook/myspace accounts...don't worry...JRM will turn down them soon I think...
              Gallery

Comment

well...you're perverts XD
                DO NOT WANT!
                (it meant - at least - im not)

I'll vote for removing fakes!

Comment

juliworshiper to JulieRoseMauriello :

"Nobody will ever know if this channel is a fake like all the others. The most splendid channel could be a fake and an unimposing channel could be real. It´s even possible that Julianna makes a troll account---why not? Most Youtubers do that sometime. This account looks more real to me like all the others because there is no hidden insult against Julianna , at least not until now. Julianna, if you ever read this I wanna tell how much I love you, I love you, I love you. You are my Lord my only God and I wished you would understand me. You cannot possibly know the fantasies i´d dreamt about you......... I know i´m making a total fool of myself here but that doesn´t matter. I need no splendid image or Youtube friends or Youtube success My account is nothing but a love letter to Julianna Mauriello "

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                    juliworshiper to JulieRoseMauriello

Nobody will ever? know if this channel is a fake like all the others. The most splendid channel could be a fake and an unimposing channel could be real. It´s even possible that Julianna makes a troll account---why not? Most Youtubers do that sometime. This account looks more real to me like all the others because there is no hidden insult against Julianna , at least not until now. Julianna, if you ever read this I wanna tell how much I love you, I love you, I love you. You are my Lord my only God and I wished you would understand me. You cannot possibly know the fantasies i´d dreamt about you......... I know i´m making a total fool of myself here but that doesn´t matter. I need no splendid image or Youtube friends or Youtube success My account is nothing but a love letter to Julianna Mauriello
                    speechless

Comment

Why he shouldn't love her?...because JRM is an adorable and charming person...moreover Austrians (I think he is) are usually a bit strange so I don't care...
                      Gallery

Comment

Why he shouldn't love her?...because JRM is an adorable and charming person...moreover Austrians (I think he is) are usually a bit strange so I don't care...
                        wow there is NO difference between austrians, bavarians, prussians, saxons, thuringians, swabians, or rhinelanders...unleas you can prove me wrong or something

Comment

I really hope this is a sarcastic statement haha.
                          He shouldn't love her because he doesn't know her.
                          If he wants to love anyone, he has to love Stephanie. But since he is hell bent at saying that he is in love with JRM, not Stephanie, he is totally crazy. Don't get me wrong, he would still be crazy if he was in love with Stephanie, but nowhere near as crazy as he is being in love with JRM haha

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                            wow there is NO difference between austrians, bavarians, prussians, saxons, thuringians, swabians, or rhinelanders...unleas you can prove me wrong or something
                            you wish ! ...that's not funny

12499779739.jpg
                            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                              I really hope this is a sarcastic statement haha.
                              ...at the risk I disappoint you...it was not sarcastic meant...were we all not fall in love sometimes in someone we don't really know?...like an tv- or pop star?...and of course we only love the persons as we know them from their public life and it could happen when we would know their real character the love would end suddenly... :)
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X