X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who has her 19th birthday today? Julianna Rose Mauriello

Happy Birthday Julianna Rose Mauriello

So let's say Miss JRM stumbles acrossed one or more YT vids dedicated to her burfday, whether it's this years, last years, or any year. Do you think she would be like or :? or ?
    Obviously some videos might have a different reaction than others, cause some are super creepy, but generally what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
      So let's say Miss JRM stumbles acrossed one or more YT vids dedicated to her burfday, whether it's this years, last years, or any year. Do you think she would be like or :? or ?
      Obviously some videos might have a different reaction than others, cause some are super creepy, but generally what do you think?
      We make videos because it's fun and we don't care if Julianna see them or not.

Comment

Oh yes, I hope she has a great day today But I don´t think she has time to see Fan Vids to see Fan Club, but who knows...

Comment

I always remember Lady Gaga saying how she cried buckets watching one of her happy birthday youtube videos. But she is obsessed with her fans and I'm not really trying to compare Julianna to Gaga...

In any case, happy birthday to her.

Comment

happy birthday JRM...bla bla...it's the same as you would like to congratulate an Authist...because he would'nt notice...the whole congratulatory orgy is really only for your own ego and for the community "hey look, I did not forget her birthday..I'm a true fan!"...
            Gallery

Comment

:(

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                happy birthday JRM...bla bla...it's the same as you would like to congratulate an Authist...because he would'nt notice...the whole congratulatory orgy is really only for your own ego and for the community "hey look, I did not forget her birthday..I'm a true fan!"...
                haha yeah, happy birthday pretty, rich and famous woman who I'll never meet, lol.
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                  In a way I agree.
                  But maybee some people realy want to wish her a happy birth day, idk, maybee they actually hage good intentiones...

Comment

Some people we want to make videos about it and it's because i love her, It's fun and she deserves it. Can't we just wish a happy birthday to her?

Comment

it doesnt seem like a year since she turned 18 <,<

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
                        it's because i love her
                        Always makes me cringe when people say this lol

Comment

you love her yet all you know about her is she played Stephanie tbh

so, you love Stephanie, not her.

just sayin

Comment

it's because i love her
                            Always makes me cringe when people say this lol
                            come on...you need to be hetero in order to understand that ;)
                            Gallery

Comment

Some people we want to make videos about it and it's because i love her, It's fun and she deserves it. Can't we just wish a happy birthday to her?
                              Ok, ok... they're just comments :hurr: Happy Birthday Julianna btw

Comment

Working...
                              X