Comment

• Buzz
      Der Postmeister
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 33 - New Superhero
      • Jan 2009

Re: Stephy clone

Originally posted by juliworshiper
      it seems you didn´t see my vid "You´re the devil in disguise" she´s definitally 15 in some pics there
      I know all your videos...but it's senseless to argue further...I do not belong to the camp of moralizers and actually I don't give a shit...
      Gallery

Comment

• Mr.Meanswell
        Snowman
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 15 - The Baby Troll
        • Jan 2009

Re: 'Julianna's' YouTube account...

Ok guys come on, i think we're getting a little off track here. Lets everybody calm down and get back to our serious discusion
        about JRM's ...youtube...account? What? Seriously? Shit, got out my best pipe and smoker's jacket for this. The mood is all wrong now.

Comment

• juliworshiper

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
          Ok guys come on, i think we're getting a little off track here. Lets everybody calm down and get back to our serious discusion
          about JRM's ...youtube...account?
          A Julianna Mauriello Youtube account never existed and if you want to know why it´s because she wants to avoid the stalkers and she don´t wants to hurt the fans. The emotional mind of a woman is an 8 lane highway while men have only a one way street, maybe some female user here can confirm that. I think Juli has only gentle reasons for her reservation, it´s more a caution, and seriously there is so much evilness here in the net it is really not surprising that the most fascinating and precious girl on this planet stays away from it. I guess she´s not arrogant and not evil, she´s simply to high class to struggle with losers no matter if they´re nice like “Buzz” and me or haters like “Stingy” and many others. She´s got a life, she got real friends, thousands of people want to be her friend, she got attention nonstop, she really needs no Youtube or Facebook account. I think no real star has ever bowed down so much , Paris Hilton is maybe an exception she got an Youtube account but she don´t uses it. Why should Julianna of all people who are famous behave different? She certainly don´t wants to get a ton of stalker-hater-losermail each day not to talk about the countless number of fans who turned into haters. It´s like I said she´s got a life, she´s high class, that´s why we will never find a real account of her.

“Buzz”, I lolled about your predicted reaction to Julianna in another thread, i´m sure you´d keep much more countenance than me, i´d simply fall on my knees and kiss her shoes.
          ( My last sentence was also a service for the trolls here, all the more because I mean that seriously )

Comment

• StingX
            ROTTEN MEMBER
            Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
            • Mar 2009

A Julianna Mauriello Youtube account never existed and if you want to know why it´s because she wants to avoid the stalkers and she don´t wants to hurt the fans. The emotional mind of a woman is an 8 lane highway while men have only a one way street, maybe some female user here can confirm that. I think Juli has only gentle reasons for her reservation, it´s more a caution, and seriously there is so much evilness here in the net it is really not surprising that the most fascinating and precious girl on this planet stays away from it. I guess she´s not arrogant and not evil, she´s simply to high class to struggle with losers no matter if they´re nice like “Buzz” and me or haters like “Prince” and many others. She´s got a life, she got real friends, thousands of people want to be her friend, she got attention nonstop, she really needs no Youtube or Facebook account. I think no real star has ever bowed down so much , Paris Hilton is maybe an exception she got an Youtube account but she don´t uses it. Why should Julianna of all people who are famous behave different? She certainly don´t wants to get a ton of stalker-hater-losermail each day not to talk about the countless number of fans who turned into haters. It´s like I said she´s got a life, she´s high class, that´s why we will never find a real account of her.
            Alright here we go. Maybe if I tell you the reality of things you can get some in these ideas of of your mind.

First off, Julianna has had a YouTube account. And in fact, it still exists. However it has not been used for almost three years. I have NEVER given this info out publically, but her account is JuliSweetRose. To put it simply, yes you’re right. She doesn’t hang out of the internet to avoid stalkers. This is not her decision, it’s her mother’s. They have been urged time and time again by the NYPD to create an official fanpage somewhere whether it be Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, or it’s own domain to fend off the constant imitation/stalker profiles. But the family (aka Kahula) flat out refuses.

And for the last time, you think I’m doing this because I hate you? If I hated you, I would simply sit back and let your brain slowly dissolve itself over this until there was nothing left of your sanity. No, I’m trying to HELP you get over this silliness so that 1. I don’t have to read that JRM was killed by you some day and 2. So that maybe you can get out and live your damn life.

Comment

• sportagirl_10.5
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 24 - The Blue Elf
              • Feb 2008

I find that you can't truly love someone unless you've met them in real life and you see their true personality.

Lots of guys on the internet probably say they love Julianna, but what they mean is that they love the sweet, charismatic, happy, talkative Stephanie they see on the TV, or maybe Julianna giving an interview. But in reality, if you met her, you might just find she's a little shy woman.

The only exception to this rule is Pooky. We all love her.

Comment

• Buzz
                Der Postmeister
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 33 - New Superhero
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Stingy
                This is not her decision, it’s her mother’s
                ok..let's stalk her mother then...

in the irish pub:

Draining his glass, Murphy said, 'I must be off. I'm taking night school classes in Vietnamese.'

'Why so?' asked the bartender.

'Well, we've just adopted a Vietnamese baby and I want to know what it says when it grows up,' replied Murphy.
                Gallery

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  • Jan 2010

Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• Deep4t
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 22 - Ziggy's Alien
                    • May 2009

Even if Julianna did get an account no one would believe her anyway.
                    Like, imagine if someone joined this forum, and claimed to be her. No one would believe her, even if it was her.

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
                      SPECIAL MEMBER
                      • Jan 2010

The perfect cover!
                      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• juliworshiper

Originally posted by Stingy
                        A Julianna Mauriello Youtube account never existed and if you want to know why it´s because she wants to avoid the stalkers and she don´t wants to hurt the fans. The emotional mind of a woman is an 8 lane highway while men have only a one way street, maybe some female user here can confirm that. I think Juli has only gentle reasons for her reservation, it´s more a caution, and seriously there is so much evilness here in the net it is really not surprising that the most fascinating and precious girl on this planet stays away from it. I guess she´s not arrogant and not evil, she´s simply to high class to struggle with losers no matter if they´re nice like “Buzz” and me or haters like “Prince” and many others. She´s got a life, she got real friends, thousands of people want to be her friend, she got attention nonstop, she really needs no Youtube or Facebook account. I think no real star has ever bowed down so much , Paris Hilton is maybe an exception she got an Youtube account but she don´t uses it. Why should Julianna of all people who are famous behave different? She certainly don´t wants to get a ton of stalker-hater-losermail each day not to talk about the countless number of fans who turned into haters. It´s like I said she´s got a life, she´s high class, that´s why we will never find a real account of her.
                        Alright here we go. Maybe if I tell you the reality of things you can get some in these ideas of of your mind.

First off, Julianna has had a YouTube account. And in fact, it still exists. However it has not been used for almost three years. I have NEVER given this info out publically, but her account is JuliSweetRose. To put it simply, yes you’re right. She doesn’t hang out of the internet to avoid stalkers. This is not her decision, it’s her mother’s. They have been urged time and time again by the NYPD to create an official fanpage somewhere whether it be Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, or it’s own domain to fend off the constant imitation/stalker profiles. But the family (aka Kahula) flat out refuses.

And for the last time, you think I’m doing this because I hate you? If I hated you, I would simply sit back and let your brain slowly dissolve itself over this until there was nothing left of your sanity. No, I’m trying to HELP you get over this silliness so that 1. I don’t have to read that JRM was killed by you some day and 2. So that maybe you can get out and live your damn life.
                        I see, and you “help” me by slandering me again, this time in a really criminal way.
                        “Stingy” you´re a criminal slanderer and i´ll never talk with you again except by my lawyer or in a courtroom. It´s not enough for you to bully me by uploading a vid that shows a crazy man and to compare me with him , you have to portray me as a psycho and a murderer and this is indeed illegal.
                        To your further information , and I hope the admin reads that : Slandering is a crime, character assassination is a crime and internet bullying is a crime. On the other hand it is NO crime to make vids about the girl one loves, it is NO crime to write love letters to faked JM accounts, and I want to say once and for all that i´m no threat for Julianna. I love and adore her with all my heart, if there are some people that can´t accept that, i´m sorry there´s nothing I can do. I respect her privacy, I never upload private pics of her, I never tried to find out personal information about her, i´m a worshiper that´s all I can´t help the people who can´t understand that but if a person is so fanatic in his contempt for me that he starts to slander me as a psycho and a murderer i´ll defend myself you people can believe that. I have no other option than to try to report and to sue such a person with all means that I got. I don´t want to talk much more about the infamy of this guy who calls himself “Stingy” it´s a case for the jurisdiction already , I guess he can play his dirty game awhile longer to get the luls and the applause of fellow travelers but the more often he repeats his insane slandering the more the people in this forum will realize what kind of person he really is. The mills of jurisdiction are working slow but they´re working constantly. I can assure this guy who calls himself “Stingy” that this issue is not over for a very long time

Comment

• sportagirl_10.5
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                          • Feb 2008

Using "worshipper" not in a religious context...

Why, some of us could get offended by that. I feel uncomfortable with a "Julianna worshipper" makes it feel like she's the head of her own religion. I can deal with Julianna fans, stalkers (lock 'em up) and fakes (they need a life).

Comment

• LazyTownWW
                            Moralist
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 28 - Friend For Life
                            • Jun 2009

To Juliworshiper:
                            My emotional side tells me to respect what you are doing...as long as you don't hurt anyone, you can carry on.
                            My rational side tells me you are insane, and posibly dangerous.

I don't share your love for Julianna, but I won't get on your case. I think what you are doing is both right and wrong and the same time.

I agree with Stingy, but I agree most with Buzz...I realy don't care.

To everyone else...I hate to say this, but just leave the guy alone. If you don't like, him, atleast ignore him...even if he wanted to do anything (and just so it's clear, I belive him when he says he won't do anything), he couldn't posibly do it...DS didn't succede, what makes you think someone else will?

Oh, and Stingy, just for the lulz...I know some homophobes who also say they don't hate gays...they just say "they want to help some mentaly ill people to get back on God's STRAIGHT path"...hehe ;)

Comment

• LazyTownWW
                              Moralist
                              SPECIAL MEMBER
                              Level 28 - Friend For Life
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5

Why, some of us could get offended by that. I feel uncomfortable with a "Julianna worshipper" makes it feel like she's the head of her own religion. I can deal with Julianna fans, stalkers (lock 'em up) and fakes (they need a life).
                              Ah, don't be offended, I wasen't...should I be offended? :?

Comment

• sportagirl_10.5
                                SPECIAL MEMBER
                                Level 24 - The Blue Elf
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                                Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5

Ah, don't be offended, I wasen't...should I be offended? :?
                                I just find it a little creepy...

Comment

Working...