• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTubes

SarahWall102
    "Julianna Mauriello // tapdance choreography @MJ's"
    This video is private.

What a tease probably the best clip out of all of them and he or she pulls that crap
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
      SarahWall102
      This video is private.

What a tease probably the best clip out of all of them and he or she pulls that crap
      shit happens :( ...Sarah is probably one of her (former) girlfriends: "I love all my friends!
      And of course especially Amanda, Kia, Kristen, Feeny, Addi, and Sarah! " (JuliSweetRose)
      Gallery

Comment

Whaddya think.. should we get some intervention?
        Or should we just let them keep releasing these interesting videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          just shut up and let things slide ^^
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
            keep releasing the videos

Comment

SarahWall102
              This video is private.

uhm BJ...the video above is not private but it's blocked due to copyright issues (UMG)...I was able to watch via american proxy...for those who are not able to watch:

---
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                ---
                "Temporarily unavailable"
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

---
                  Sweet thanks in the process of downloading now. Strange the only message I got was that the video was set to private nothing about copyright or due to your location copyright they use to just mute the video for the non location copyright.

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                  ---
                  "Temporarily unavailable"
                  The link is working now for me.

UPDATE: The tube link is working now she took it off private I guess.

[youtube]

youtube had some converting? problems last time so I deleted that one. this video however works fine to me.

Comment

youtube had some converting? problems last time so I deleted that one. this video however works fine to me.
                    That's not quite true. Worked fine before it went private, I was the one that liked it. Besides adding the 'Edward Sharpe_s music' segment at the end to the original clip she changed the original title and some of the text in the description used for the upload because in the listing of related videos on the side it showed the account and the exact same video where 'Sarah' I'm guessing got this video from in the 1st place. Was posted there a day earlier than her's. Couldn't find the accounts where the 'Choreography' and other videos are from. Unless they're both getting the vids from somewhere not on YT (original video shooter?).

Guess Sarah is monitoring this thread from what she said on YT. I not complaining. I liked seeing Julianna dance something other than LT stuff for a change. And it's not like they all didn't know they were being recorded, although they probably didn't give permission to anyone upload them.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up RT. I never did see that tap dance one prior to it being made private.
                      I did do a search based on your info and I do believe I have found the original Tube source of these clips

Uploaded by smc7543 on Apr 23, 2011

Uploaded by MiddleburyOnTap on Apr 18, 2010

Comment

Thanks for the heads up RT. I never did see that tap dance one prior to it being made private.
                        I did do a search based on your info and I do believe I have found the original Tube source of these clips
                        Yeah the 1st two are the ones I saw. The third one from last year (not sure I had seen that set before yesterday) popped up in the related vids on one of the 1st two. There's several more from last year as well. Haven't saved those yet, hope no one pulls them down before I get them tomorrow. The account for the third one was smart not putting names down. Lot harder to find. Actually I think I did see those last year but couldn't tell if it was her or not. Had a smaller monitor back then.

Comment

Originally posted by RTGuardian
                          Yeah the 1st two are the ones I saw. The third one from last year (don't remember seeing before yesterday) popped up in the related vids on one of the 1st two. There's several more from last year as well. Haven't saved those yet, hope no one pulls them down before I get them tomorrow.
                          I'm grabbing them up as we speak before they go bye bye just in case. The middlebury one is real 720p HD just to let you know there's lots of vids on that link haven't gone through them all yet.

Don't know why I didn't try to search other sources out before hand. Usually they show up nothing and I guess I was a bit too lazy.

Comment

Yeah the 1st two are the ones I saw. The third one from last year (don't remember seeing before yesterday) popped up in the related vids on one of the 1st two. There's several more from last year as well. Haven't saved those yet, hope no one pulls them down before I get them tomorrow.
                            I'm grabbing them up as we speak before they go bye bye just in case. The middlebury one is real 720p HD just to let you know there's lots of vids on that link haven't gone through them all yet.

Don't know why I didn't try to search other sources out before hand. Usually they show up nothing and I guess I was a bit too lazy.
                            Thanks for grabbing them. Going to bed...

Comment

Thanks for grabbing them. Going to bed...
                              Goodnighters

Noooo Julianna not party in the usa noooooooooooo :)

Comment

its kind of like a crossover from hell, +1 angel

Comment

Working...
                                X