Julianna Mauriello about LazyTown 2011 - Middlebury Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna Mauriello about LazyTown 2011 - Middlebury Interview

Re: Thread for Videos of Julianna (not as Stephanie)

I was surprised that no-one had already found this and put it on here - so here it is. A message from Middlebury.

http://blogs.middlebury.edu/middmag/...o-%E2%80%9913/

Melancholy ending
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Interesting, although not really new things we didn't know.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Marbella
        I was surprised that no-one had already found this and put it on here - so here it is. A message from Middlebury.

http://blogs.middlebury.edu/middmag/...o-%E2%80%9913/

Yeah nice find

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Melancholy ending
        It was a perfect ending. Then again I'm partial to the melancholy.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I made a transcript for the people who like to read it while watching the video, or would want to translate it in their own language.
          Just click on the link below.

Video Transcript of the interview: Julianna Mauriello about LazyTown (2011)

Download for offline use:

[ATTACH]n184139[/ATTACH]
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
            I made a transcript for the people who like to read it while watching the video
            well made Pooky and good idea...
            Gallery

Comment

That looks really good the transcript. She still looks so innocent on some of those pics doesn't she? Does make you wonder though, is she still as innocent as she looks???

Comment

I made a transcript for the people who like to read it while watching the video, or would want to translate it in their own language.
                Just click on the link below.

Video Transcript of the interview: Julianna Mauriello about LazyTown (2011)
                Nice work indeed Pooky: very professional :).

However (and modestly), we took a step ahead and with Jack's help, we did (between yesterday and today at morning) this LazyTownworld subtitled version in spanish about Julianna's video:

(already posted)

Greetings,
                H.

Comment

Wow that's so cool
                  Great work guys!

Comment

Wow that's so cool
                    Great work guys!
                    In my name (and I'm sure Jack's name as well) thanks, :)

Comment

Originally posted by JRM
                      It's definately shocking to think that people know who I am but they don't know me but they still would want to know me, or would want to sent out a message to me. So like seeing the video's on YouTube or getting fan-mail, it's a little bit crazy to think of but I try to ignore that kind of weird videos and the weird letters and then just focus on the fans who the show is made for, the kids, and what it means to them.
                      Harr, us be weird! Chuft - if you are still around - you can come back, now that it is official.
                      Alas, but still there's hope yet: If she's into psychology, maybe one day she'll be prepared and willing to find out what makes her true fans tick.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                        Harr, us be weird! Chuft - if you are still around - you can come back, now that it is official
                        lol ;)
                        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                          Originally posted by JRM
                          It's definately shocking to think that people know who I am but they don't know me but they still would want to know me, or would want to sent out a message to me. So like seeing the video's on YouTube or getting fan-mail, it's a little bit crazy to think of but I try to ignore that kind of weird videos and the weird letters and then just focus on the fans who the show is made for, the kids, and what it means to them.
                          she's into psychology..
                          I always thought that the psycho-therapists are the ones who are the most crazy (or become crazy, maybe it's that it) , so we're normal after all

Comment

I don't like talking to people who are psyche majors/psychologists/etc. etc.
                            I feel like they're always psychoanalyzing everything I say. Paranoid ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                              I feel like they're always psychoanalyzing everything I say. Paranoid ;)
                              wait...you talk about woman? ^^
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X