Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Tuesday everyone! United States Merchandise DVDs

LazyTown Merchandise

http://www.amazon.com/LazyTown-Welcome- ... 011&sr=8-1 Comes out this Tuesday everyone! United States Merchandise resurfaces :) I had allready thought this was out but was wrong lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	81zJOhwV6HL._SL1432_.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	337.5 KB
ID:	184168

LazyTown Merchandise

Does this show really need more DVD versions of it flooding the market? I wonder how many resources have gone into manufacturing the millions of worthless versions of this show.

Sprout's HD airings rendered every DVD version of this show past, present and future completely obsolete and irrelevant. They've got a new season in production and they're still withholding the Blu-rays from us. Absolutely shameful.

Please, no one buy this crap. Quit keeping this junk format alive.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

meh.....quality isn't everything to me....getting people to see the show is that haven't. more fans = more money. DVDs will be around for years still....hell I collect beta, vhs and CED discs still. :)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Agreed. The constant SD bashing on this site is getting a little tired. Heck I love Blu-ray too but I wouldn't be so ignorant as to dismiss the DVD format all together. Even with the countless titles now available on BD, the majority of quality content is still only available on DVD. This HD extremist viewpoint is completely disconnected with the average media consumer. I need only point to the popularity of DVD and digital formats to prove my point. Yes LazyTown was filmed in HD, but most fan passion isn't based off of video bitrates and lossless audio tracks. The only thing shameful going on here is the propagation of unfounded ideas. Do I want LazyTown on Blu-ray? Of course. Do I feel entitled to it? No.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

And that kind of ignorant attitude right there is why the home video market stagnates in mediocrity.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I bought LazyTown on VHS.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I did too for the sheer novelty of it. I found a copy of New Superhero in Walmart's discount bin for 99 cents.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Whatever guys im gonna copy my dvd copies to betamax tape....yeeeeah Which is actually better quality than vhs...but alas they do not make tapes anymore for it to have been released on. lol.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Weird, but at least you aren't using Walmart's Disc to Digital service.

Pay $5 for them to upscale your DVD, rofl

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

An Amazon reviewer says the episodes on the ncircle dvd are Welcome to Lazytown, Dr. Rottenstein, and Sports day. WTL is unreleased on usa I believe..others were allready put out.

Comment

Working...
                    X