X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of rare icelandic merchandise on Ebay

LazyTown Merchandise

Bunch of rare icelandic merchandise is
    on Ebay right now. A board game...statue...etc.

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by merlin55
    Bunch of rare icelandic merchandise is
    on Ebay right now. A board game...statue...etc.
    Thanks for letting us know, but I would advise everyone here against buying items from the seller s0l0. They have been plaguing myself and others here on the boards for months, sharking very rare LazyTown items on eBay. The problem is that now they're turning them around for a profit. I sent them a message a few weeks ago.

Originally posted by Chris
    Hello

My name is Chris <redacted> and I'm <redacted>. Unfortunately, I am not the richest. For months now, you have been outbidding myself and a few of my fellow fans on some fantastic LazyTown items that we would have loved to have in our collections. Yet time and time again, we were outgunned by someone who obviously had more money and had more experience in playing the eBay game than we did. That is all fine and well, but I am very disappointed to see these items being relisted by you so that (I assume) you could make a profit from them. I completely understand that this is a common thing to do, but in this case, I feel like this is wrong. Adult fans of LazyTown are a very, VERY niche community and we are the only ones that would be interested in this kind of thing. I guess what it boils down to is that I am saddened to see these items being tossed around just for profit rather than being cherished in a collection.

Thanks
    Chris

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Ahh what a mess :(
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I guess they don't give a shit :?
        Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X