Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying everything I can from amazon and ebay

LazyTown Merchandise

i am currently buying everything I can from amazon and ebay but how would that work. can you guys over there advertise on U.S. ebay? you "advertise" said item i pay with paypal and you send it on, of course ill add for the shipping and handling ,including the human factor (you)

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
    i am currently buying everything I can from amazon and ebay but how would that work. can you guys over there advertise on U.S. ebay? you "advertise" said item i pay with paypal and you send it on, of course ill add for the shipping and handling ,including the human factor (you)
    Obviously I can't speak for other countries, but if I was to advertise on US ebay it would cost me more money, but I always mark my listings as "worldwide" which is exactly the same thing only with less advertising. I'd be happy to do that for you if you have an item in mind, I would let you know as much as possible before I buy it and list it what all the individual costs would be, and you can say yes or no, I wouldn't want to buy whatever it is for you and then you say "that's too much", but like I say, I'm not looking to make a profit, I'd just want to get back all my costs relating to the item/s, plus it would make me happy to know LZT merch is going to people who really appreciate it.

Fun fact, the first thing I ever bought on ebay was a Robbie Rotten action figure
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      Obviously I can't speak for other countries, but if I was to advertise on US ebay it would cost me more money, but I always mark my listings as "worldwide" which is exactly the same thing only with less advertising. I'd be happy to do that for you if you have an item in mind, I would let you know before I buy it and list it what all the individual costs would be, and you can say yes or no, I wouldn't want to buy whatever it is for you and then you say "that's too much", but like I say, I'm not looking to make a profit, I'd just want to get back all my costs relating to the item/s, plus it would make me happy to know LZT merch is going to people who really appreciate it.

Fun fact, the first thing I ever bought on ebay was a Robbie Rotten action figure

ok sounds good. can you privately send me your ebay name. I would feel alot more secure by buying stuff you already have listed building a sound repertoire ,and going from there. is that cool? recently circumstances in my RL have allowed me to be alot more active in my hobby.

Comment

Working...
      X