Merchandise from the LazyTown production set for sale ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchandise from the LazyTown production set for sale ebay

Mark Valenti has his 2006 production jacket up on eBay. I have a bid on it and would encourage anyone that's also interested to bid with me!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25565995491...cAAOSw8E9i6tBQ
    Attached Files

It looks amazing, I wish I had it.
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Mark has again put down a special ebay listing of thirteen original LazyTown scripts. Take a look and be tempted to throw away your money!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25567375582...8AAOSw9phi9mU3

Attached Files

Comment

I would like to have one of those scripts for a acceptable price just to see how it looks like. It's too much money for the whole collection. Someone buys it and donates to the Lazytown museum would be nice gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Sport0nerd View Post
          I would like to have one of those scripts for a acceptable price just to see how it looks like. It's too much money for the whole collection. Someone buys it and donates to the Lazytown museum would be nice gesture.
          I agree that they mayyybe should have been listed separately. At the current bid of $510 for 13 scripts, it comes out to about $40 a piece. That's actually quite an acceptable price in my opinion, but since they're bulked together all of a sudden that price starts to rise very quickly.

Comment

I wonder who profits...is Mark Valenti as the writer the legal owner of the scripts or are they property of the company?
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
              I wonder who profits...is Mark Valenti as the writer the legal owner of the scripts or are they property of the company?
              It's just going to Mark directly. He's got uhh.. quite a bit of my money in the last year and a half haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                Mark has again put down a special ebay listing of thirteen original LazyTown scripts.
                yeah my mother would never let me have one of these.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

I was hoping for individual scans of the scripts because of the dates on the front page of each script. That is interesting information. In that one picture those dates are now covered by the script next to it 🙁 .
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                    I was hoping for individual scans of the scripts because of the dates on the front page of each script. That is interesting information. In that one picture those dates are now covered by the script next to it 🙁 .
                    I have

The Laziest Town
                    Hero for a Day
                    Good to be Bad (aka LazyTown's Surprise Santa)
                    Sportastephanie (aka LazyTown's New Superhero)
                    Soccer Sucker
                    Lazyscouts (aka Lazy Scouts)
                    The Case of The Swiped Sweets (aka Swiped Sweets)
                    Rotten Beard (aka Rottenbeard)
                    Happy Brush Day
                    Sportafake
                    Zap It!
                    Welcome to LazyTown

That's 12, but I actually have two versions of "Sportastephanie," a final draft and a shooting draft, so 13. I want to scan them, but it's tedious work, isn't it. Maybe I'll look for like a service that will scan them. And then I also have my eye on these too, and if I end up with them, I'll do the same.

Comment

Once again a rare and interesting posting of a LazyTown blanket from Mark. It's a gift than was given to the crew during the season 2 era to celebrate the success of season 1's release.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25569893851...Bk9SR_Df-vrdYA

Click image for larger version

Name:	blanket.png
Views:	200
Size:	322.0 KB
ID:	182701

Comment

welp that's another item put on my "never gonna get as a kid, but i hope i will when older" list

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                          I have

The Laziest Town
                          Hero for a Day
                          Good to be Bad (aka LazyTown's Surprise Santa)
                          Sportastephanie (aka LazyTown's New Superhero)
                          Soccer Sucker
                          Lazyscouts (aka Lazy Scouts)
                          The Case of The Swiped Sweets (aka Swiped Sweets)
                          Rotten Beard (aka Rottenbeard)
                          Happy Brush Day
                          Sportafake
                          Zap It!
                          Welcome to LazyTown

That's 12, but I actually have two versions of "Sportastephanie," a final draft and a shooting draft, so 13. I want to scan them, but it's tedious work, isn't it. Maybe I'll look for like a service that will scan them. And then I also have my eye on these too, and if I end up with them, I'll do the same.
                          I would have flipping KILLED you if you bought the scripts for Records Day and Remote Control.

Comment

There was a 2004 (season 1) production jacket listed for a few days. I had my eyes on it, but it looks like someone else picked it up just about an hour ago! I wonder who picked it, anyone here? A cool item to have!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25575303533...rdt=true&rt=nc

Attached Files

Comment

A lot of dog or cat hair on that jacket
                              I know the problem.

Well I hope you have the transcripts from recent auction to have your collection complete.
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X