Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT Ravensburger card game

LazyTown Merchandise

Does anyone own the LT Ravensburger card game? I'm interested to know if you can play "normal" card games with them, or whether they're for specially created games. I'd love to play poker with a set of LazyTown cards, lol.
    Or, if you give me another pack I could build the Empire state building/Hallgrímskirkja (delete according to preferred dub).

LazyTown Merchandise

Ravensbooger

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Xizer
      Ravensbooger
      Am I to take that as a "no" then, Xizer?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I don't even know what the hell a Ravensbooger is

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Alan314159
          Does anyone own the LT Ravensburger card game? I'm interested to know if you can play "normal" card games with them, or whether they're for specially created games. I'd love to play poker with a set of LazyTown cards, lol.
          Or, if you give me another pack I could build the Empire state building/Hallgrímskirkja (delete according to preferred dub).
          I've got this card set and no you cannot play normal card games with them. there are actually no numbers on the cards, just images of the characters with each character having 4 identical cards. They are really big cards though so you could make one hell of a card building.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by lost4ever
            I've got this card set and no you cannot play normal card games with them.
            Bugger. Oh well, thanks for letting me know.
            Originally posted by lost4ever
            They are really big cards though so you could make one hell of a card building.
            So you could actually attempt to build the Empire state building or Hallgrímskirkja with them? Awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X