Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie jelly bracelets and more

LazyTown Merchandise

Madaetrix- this is an awesome thread and all, but you are still getting on our tits. Just don't randomly bump topics.

I have the Stephanie jelly bracelets, a Steph plushie (1ft), Sportacus badges and svenska limpa.

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
    Madaetrix- this is an awesome thread and all, but you are still getting on our tits. Just don't randomly bump topics.

I have the Stephanie jelly bracelets, a Steph plushie (1ft), Sportacus badges and svenska limpa.
    You speak the truth.

I have a LazyTown pencilcase, LazyTown stationery, 2 different kinds of activity packs, a sportacus belt, poster, the yellow bed covers (my boyfriend won't let me actually put them on my bed... he thinks it's a bit weird), one DVD, two annuals, a set of party invitations (26p from home bargains), my sister has Stephanie socks and a pair of sportacus slipper socks...

... and I have a book signed by Magnus Scheving. And a light up crystal from the live show more than a year ago.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      You speak the truth.

I have a LazyTown pencilcase, LazyTown stationery, 2 different kinds of activity packs, a sportacus belt, poster, the yellow bed covers (my boyfriend won't let me actually put them on my bed... he thinks it's a bit weird), one DVD, two annuals, a set of party invitations (26p from home bargains), my sister has Stephanie socks and a pair of sportacus slipper socks...

... and I have a book signed by Magnus Scheving. And a light up crystal from the live show more than a year ago.
      I am so gelous right now lol...BTW jocund, sweddish what?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
        I am so gelous right now lol...BTW jocund, sweddish what?
        It's just a joke I stole off the Snopes messageboard. svenska limpa= etc.

Not to mention I have a shitload of the DVDs and hopefully the new Sportacus on the Move DVD soon.

I was in Asda yesterdeh. Lotsa Sportkook, and they even had an LT promo on the store radio

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Hah!
          Well, I don't really have anything cool...
          13 DVDs ad 10 CDs. That's all for me lol
          And I happen to have one pink wrist rubber thing.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

It's just a joke I stole off the Snopes messageboard. svenska limpa= etc.

Not to mention I have a shitload of the DVDs and hopefully the new Sportacus on the Move DVD soon.

I was in Asda yesterdeh. Lotsa Sportkook, and they even had an LT promo on the store radio
            Thanks for reminding me, I have a Sportacus collectable from ASDA, and the 2 UK CDs.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Stingy
              Hah!
              Well, I don't really have anything cool...
              13 DVDs ad 10 CDs. That's all for me lol
              And I happen to have one pink wrist rubber thing.
              *getting more gelous at both brits and americans concerning LT merchendising*

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                *getting more gelous at both brits and americans concerning LT merchendising*
                Shame they have virtually no LT stuffs in America nao :(

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I don't even have the chance to buy any CDs or DVDs here, if i tryed Amazon or e-bay, the shipment would be more then the product itself.

Comment

Working...
                  X