Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the United States few LazyTown merchandise in stores

LazyTown Merchandise

I'm wondering why the United States received so few LazyTown merchandise in stores compared to Europe and the rest of the world.

LazyTown Merchandise

Well, it first aired in the US, right?

It was originally for Nick Jr. in the states. So naturally, it got a lot more endorsement here for a while.

Unfortunately, *we* didn't get LT Extra, so Europe has things we don't, too. Also, most LT merchandise is discontinued here for now--currently, I think Europe gets more LT stuff than we do. It's a contract issue, I think.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Which state?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Stingy means the topic title says United State, no s
        but, merchandise is hard to find in US because Lazytown isn't that big in the US

simple

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Haha. Yeah, now I get it.

Well actually, I disagree. I know many people here besides us that like LazyTown. Not just big kids/teens, but children as well.

I think if they advertised the show the right way, they could potentially have a big comeback.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I had to buy a loose Stephanie action figure from an eBay Seller in West VA. It was missing the purse and megaphone.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
              Haha. Yeah, now I get it.

Well actually, I disagree. I know many people here besides us that like LazyTown. Not just big kids/teens, but children as well.

I think if they advertised the show the right way, they could potentially have a big comeback.
              You are right about that the show was not advertised the right way. Nick Jr basically held LazyTown hostage while trying to push that god awful Dora the Explorer and Blues Clues. What really bugs me is the fact that merchandise in the USA goes for an arm and a leg when it should go for the same amount as it does in the rest of the world.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Being out of print has its consequences.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Stingy
                  Being out of print has its consequences.
                  Last night I bought LazyTown Robbie's Greatest Misses used for $7.99 at FYE.

Comment

Working...
                  X