Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown CD with previously unreleased songs

Re: Links for BUYING LazyTown CD's/DVD's/Books

I saw some news about a new LazyTown CD with previously unreleased songs. So cool I hope it has the instrumental version of 'Good To Be Bad' and some other songs only available through nick jr., like I'm A Prince and I Can't Move
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Originally posted by pooky
    I saw some news about a new LazyTown CD with previously unreleased songs. So cool I hope it has the instrumental version of 'Good To Be Bad' and some other songs only available through nick jr., like I'm A Prince and I Can't Move
    where did you saw that?

Comment

Originally posted by narutrix33
      where did you saw that?
      Facebook
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Originally posted by narutrix33
        where did you saw that?
        Facebook
        Yes, it was fakebook on the official LT page.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X