• Fox
    Friendly Fox
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    • Aug 2015

About the LTP interviews

Originally posted by PurpleDove
    2017 LTP Magnus Interview
    Awesome to see a new interview. And absolutely superb that this is with Magnus.
    I really hope that GetLazy could arrange an interview with him in the future, just like the previous ones that has been done.
    I know for sure I had a few questions to ask.

It states that the interview was conducted by L.G. Wise.
    Is this another affiliate at LTP?
    I was under the impression that the entire site was run by you, Cosmic Laila.
    I might be wrong though.

Anyways, L.G. Wise seems like a nice bloke.
    I'm not sure about the entire Christianity rapping, but hey, to each their own.

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

• PurpleDove
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 11 - The Blue Knight
      • May 2007

Re: NEW 2017 Magnus Interview!!!

Originally posted by Fox

It states that the interview was conducted by L.G. Wise.
      Is this another affiliate at LTP?
      I was under the impression that the entire site was run by you, Cosmic Laila.
      Actually, 'L.G. Wise' and 'Cosmik Laila' are one and the same person who happens to be the curator of LazyTownPoint.com (not the big black dude LoL!) :)

Comment

• Buzz
        Der Postmeister
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 33 - New Superhero
        • Jan 2009

Re: LazyTownPoint

most interesting parts at least for me

LTP: Did you get to keep some of the props / sets from the show before the studio was sold, if so, what kind of stuff?

M: The props were distributed among the staff at LazyTown studios right before the building was sold, and I got to keep a few of the props, like some of the sports gear, the pyramids made of apples, and the Airship's control panel.

LTP: Do you still stay in touch with the original cast members, such as Gummi, Stefan, Julianna, or Chloe, and what kind of projects are they up to, if any?

M: Sometimes I still talk to Stefan, but he is still recovering from pancreatic cancer and hasn't been doing much as a result. I haven't seen the other cast members in quite a while, but I'm hoping to collaborate with them if we were to remake LazyTown.

aha, listen to this !
        Gallery

Comment

• Fox
          Friendly Fox
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 26 - Roboticus
          • Aug 2015

Actually, 'L.G. Wise' and 'Cosmik Laila' are one and the same person who happens to be the curator of LazyTownPoint.com (not the big black dude LoL!) :)
          OH!
          Sorry about that, but I hope you can understand why it got me a bit confused :)
          Just to be 100% sure - you're Laila, right?

Originally posted by Buzz
          most interesting parts at least for me

LTP: Did you get to keep some of the props / sets from the show before the studio was sold, if so, what kind of stuff?

M: The props were distributed among the staff at LazyTown studios right before the building was sold, and I got to keep a few of the props, like some of the sports gear, the pyramids made of apples, and the Airship's control panel.
          I found that very interesting as well.
          Especially since we were discussing it in this thread not long ago :p

Comment

• PurpleDove
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            • May 2007

Originally posted by Fox
            Just to be 100% sure - you're Laila, right?

Yep - And just to make sure everything is very clear, I changed what it says on the website from 'LTP' to 'CL' (Cosmik Laila). Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

Comment

• UnLearnEd
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              Level 12 - Lazy Scout
              • Feb 2017

About the LTP interviews

Fake.

Comment

• PurpleDove
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                • May 2007

*** UPDATE ***

By the way, the LazyTown Point Magnus Scheving Page has been updated to include the New Magnus 2017 Interview - Plus all of the original LTP Magnus Interviews, Commentary, Famous Magnus Quotes, Slide-Show and Photo Gallery! ~~~>

http://www.lazytownpoint.com/Magnus.html

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Magnus
                  The props were distributed among the staff at LazyTown studios right before the building was sold
                  Phew! The thought of a skip full of LazyTown made my heart ache.

Originally posted by Magnus
                  I haven't seen the other cast members in quite a while, but I'm hoping to collaborate with them if we were to remake LazyTown.
                  Talk is cheap.
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• Ludwig
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 13 - Purple Panther
                    • Jul 2015

Hi There!

BREAKING NEWS!!

Here's the BRAND NEW 2017 LTP Magnus Interview!!! ~~~>

http://www.lazytownpoint.com/MagnusInt17.html
                    If this is real, is nice to hear from him that there is a possibility for more Lazy Town. :)
                    I thought he was done with Lazy Town.

Comment

• LAJMS123
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      Level 10 - LazyTowner
                      • Oct 2016

If this is real, is nice to hear from him that there is a possibility for more Lazy Town. :)
                      I know what Stingy says, but Magnus is not done with LazyTown. It is his brainchild, and it is his life. Hell, he sacrificed a relationship with his daughter for LazyTown... No hard feelings.

Don't believe Stingy, he's only human :)

(Dear Stingy, please don't hurt me)

Comment

• PurpleDove
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by UnLearnEd
                        Fake.
                        Originally posted by Ludwig
                        The following is from the first post on this thread ~~>

Originally posted by LazyPooky
                        Edited by pooky: The site has been validated by LazyTown Entertainment. All information on LazyTownPoint is true, including the interviews.
                        Original post here ~~> http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ull=1#post3702

Comment

• UnLearnEd
                          GETLAZY MEMBER
                          Level 12 - Lazy Scout
                          • Feb 2017

I still think this interview is fake and an insult to my intelligence.

For one thing, LazyTown has fans all over the world and we're supposed to believe Magnus is focused on GetLazy (a former embarrassment), LazyPooky (an adult woman) and PurpleDove (the interviewer).

"Right now, there are no official plans...but that could always change." Everyone knows that Magnus has unrealistic plans about LazyTown and NEVER says there are no plans. There are always huge, ridiculous, hyper-idealistic plans for the show...no exceptions.

"I would use the same tactic if I sold nutrition juicers" How can he honestly sell LazyTown juicers if he doesn't own the rights? And if in business everyone wins, then why would Maggie use a tactic?

"I am especially fond of charities involving autism...how gifted people on the autism spectrum can be." That's remarkable, considering Laila is also on the autism spectrum, she probably feels the same way.

I was willing to overlook these spurious answers and odd coincidences. Even the precisely crafted responses might have been the result of a reflective email correspondence. But a mistake was made. In an effort to make some nebulous point about obesity, the esteemed L.G. Wise invoked the word 'agenda'. Anyone who remembers my own diatribe about The Princess and the Frog will understand why I perked up at this. It is an invitation to that insidious disease which plagues all human enjoyment. Politics. Of course! Laila has been influenced by the recent words of former first lady Michelle (My Belle) Obama. For she implied that certain men in America wanted kids to eat crap. This is the inspiration for the LTP question about the "American negative response" toward LazyTown's ideal. And yet while in the question politics is never mentioned, Magnus's first two sentences are talking about political parties. This shows an absolute hidden connection between the mind of the interviewer and the interviewee. How could Magnus know what Laila was thinking? Unless perhaps he was lying about the numerology. Dun dun dun!

Comment

• Fox
                            Friendly Fox
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 26 - Roboticus
                            • Aug 2015

The following is from the first post on this thread ~~>
                            http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ull=1#post3702
                            So just because Pooky vouched for you in 2007, means that everything posted on there will be true for eternity?
                            2007 is 10 years ago, and a lot of things has happened since then.

I'm pretty skeptical about this one too, heck, I'm skeptical about anything that comes with the LTP stamp on it.
                            Instead of referring to some friendship-bond you had with GL a decade ago, why not post some actual proof?
                            I would loved to be proved wrong in this one.

Comment

• PurpleDove
                              GETLAZY MEMBER
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by Fox
                              So just because Pooky vouched for you in 2007, means that everything posted on there will be true for eternity?
                              2007 is 10 years ago, and a lot of things has happened since then.

I'm pretty skeptical about this one too, heck, I'm skeptical about anything that comes with the LTP stamp on it.
                              Instead of referring to some friendship-bond you had with GL a decade ago, why not post some actual proof?
                              I would loved to be proved wrong in this one.
                              Fox, there's going to be trouble. For your own good, please stay out of it.

Comment

Working...