Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Interview With Stefan Karl

Originally posted by boredjedi
    Good find but I'm afraid you are just a tad late and this is a repost.
    That may be true, but PurpleDove is the owner of that site!

Thanks for getting the interview, by the way. I still have to read all of it. :) Interesting that you have access to his cell phone? I still need to read it. =P

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDove
      Hi All,

Here is the BRAND NEW LazyTown Point Stefan Karl Exclusive Interview --->

http://www.LazyTownPoint.com/StefanInt07.html

Enjoy

Many many thanks!

So you gonna get the other 2 next?

Comment

Re: New Stefan Karl Interview!!!!!!!

Hmm, I wonder what the LazyTown cast would think if they visited *this* place...

Anyways, the Stefan review was a pleasure to read, it's always nice to know what's going on with the actors in LazyTown Thanks a bunch for posting it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado
          Hmm, I wonder what the LazyTown cast would think if they visited *this* place...
          I'd hate to think. It would depend how far they get.

Chances are they wouldn't be impressed. :)

Comment

As of recently we've been pretty good. On the surface we really don't seem to horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
              Originally posted by boredjedi
              Good find but I'm afraid you are just a tad late and this is a repost.
              That may be true, but PurpleDove is the owner of that site!

Thanks for getting the interview, by the way. I still have to read all of it. :) Interesting that you have access to his cell phone? I still need to read it. =P

Well how was I suppose to know that. :)
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Cool nice find

Comment

I agree on that. Great that you shared that.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                    As of recently we've been pretty good. On the surface we really don't seem to horrible.
                    Except, the new rules don't apply retroactively, and some topics from before the rule change are still active, and its not unusual for new visitors to start at the first post of a topic, and a mammoth topic like Lazypics (which I've just realised hasn't been updated for a week) is going to catch attention, but that's where an awful lot of the now-against-the-rules activity went on.
                    And even if all threads from before the rule change fall off the first page of each forum, I've seen minor infractions ignored, or even applauded, by persons-in-charge, and in general terms, it doesn't feel like there's any less pervy-Stephie-fancying out here in the non-NWS forums, just that the terms used to express it have been toned down. Which is still plenty to make GL look like a bunch of paedos to the average outsider, let alone people who know and are probably protective of the young lady under discussion.

Frankly, I'm not sure it's possible for Get Lazy to be a place one would feel comfortable inviting TPTB to sit in on with the current moderation and administration team.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                      Originally posted by ForGreatJustin
                      Except, the new rules don't apply retroactively, and some topics from before the rule change are still active, and its not unusual for new visitors to start at the first post of a topic, and a mammoth topic like Lazypics (which I've just realised hasn't been updated for a week) is going to catch attention, but that's where an awful lot of the now-against-the-rules activity went on.
                      And even if all threads from before the rule change fall off the first page of each forum, I've seen minor infractions ignored, or even applauded, by persons-in-charge, and in general terms, it doesn't feel like there's any less pervy-Stephie-fancying out here in the non-NWS forums, just that the terms used to express it have been toned down. Which is still plenty to make GL look like a bunch of paedos to the average outsider, let alone people who know and are probably protective of the young lady under discussion.

Frankly, I'm not sure it's possible for Get Lazy to be a place one would feel comfortable inviting TPTB to sit in on with the current moderation and administration team.
                      You don't have to explain this to me.

Things that piss people will be said and will happen, we can't cater to every living person that may visit Getlazy. Give it time, the shock of saying disgusting things or prevy things will wear off (I can kind of tell it is already) and people will stop saying them.(or just stay with ytmnd)

I for one have not made many perverted comments in jest or otherwise, I plan to keep that up. I have seen some implied perverted statements go by unpunished, be that as it may, we are cleaner than we once were and we are a nicer place now than 4 months ago.

We are one of the largest Lazytown communities, and i believe that this a nice place for all fans to visit. You can't expect this place to be as clean as Word of Julianna and maintain such high traffic.

Comment

That was an interesting read

Comment

There are actually people out there who thought Magnús sung Stefáns songs??? LOL! :?

Comment

And yet on the same site http://lazytownpoint.com/ManiInt07.html ,

Mani says.......quote "Magnus does not sing the opening song. It actually says in the credits that the singers name is "Jon Josep Snaebjornsson" (his nick name is Jonsi). He is a famous singer here in Iceland. We never meant for anyone to believe that "Sportacus" was singing that song. Magnus is a quite good singer, but since we are always aiming for top quality, we decided to use an even better singer for the songs in LazyTown. The name of the singer that sings "Energy" and "No one is Lazy in LazyTown" is Matthias Matthiasson."

Methinks Mani is being kind....but Stefan is more honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                              And yet on the same site http://lazytownpoint.com/ManiInt07.html ,

Mani says.......quote "Magnus does not sing the opening song. It actually says in the credits that the singers name is "Jon Josep Snaebjornsson" (his nick name is Jonsi). He is a famous singer here in Iceland. We never meant for anyone to believe that "Sportacus" was singing that song. Magnus is a quite good singer, but since we are always aiming for top quality, we decided to use an even better singer for the songs in LazyTown. The name of the singer that sings "Energy" and "No one is Lazy in LazyTown" is Matthias Matthiasson."

Methinks Mani is being kind....but Stefan is more honest.

Ah, never paid any attention to who did the songs.

Here's Jon Josep Snaebjornsson
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWAU4V4PZs
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLi8yMV7ea0

As for Matthias this was the only thing I could find on him:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvZpl7MYMw0
                              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Hah, so have we uncovered the government conspiracy that's keeping LT off the air in the USA? Bush didn't like that they made a joke about Texas and oil?

That's an awesome interview, and it makes me long for deleted scenes so badly. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X