X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Magnus 22-07-2009

Re: Questions for Magnus

Ey guys, I go to open http://www.myspace.com/lazytownworld , the myspace of the YouTube account lazytownworld, where I hope ask to him your questions, do oyu want ask to him something more?

Ask him if theres any chance of new episodes being made.

Comment

1. Do you have any plans for an autobiography?

2. Can you confirm the movie rumours?

Damn, brainfreeze :( I'd get all choked if it was ME talking to MAGGI.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
        Ey guys, I go to open http://www.myspace.com/lazytownworld , the myspace of the YouTube account lazytownworld, where I hope ask to him your questions, do oyu want ask to him something more?
        here's a compilation of all the questions so far for your convenience:

Are the rumours about a movie confirmed?

will it be feature-length?

Any info about the cast?

When is LazyTown coming out on Blu-ray?

How big is your...?

Can I touch your body?

Whats it like working with your wife?

What do your kids think of you being Sportacus?

Will the LazyTown Live show be put onto DVD?

Will you do an autobiography?

What was it like working with Jackie Chan?

Can I be Robbie's little sister because Robbie needs more hugs?

When will the LazyTown license with Viacom/Nick Jr. expire? Are there any plans on renewing the license? Hopefully there won't be any plans to renew with them, if you don't, then what kind of big plans do you have in store after the license expires?

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
          When will the LazyTown license with Viacom/Nick Jr. expire? Are there any plans on renewing the license? Hopefully there won't be any plans to renew with them, if you don't, then what kind of big plans do you have in store after the license expires?
          Here I can just answer this one here.
          It will expire in 2011 (not soon enough.) At that time they are doing a "reboot" of LazyTown in the US. So far, but there are currently so specific plans. They are not intending to license with Nickelodeon again, but they will probably have to license with someone else inside the US. They don't quite have enough strength to hold themselves up in a different country.

Comment

after reviewing all the questions suggested by all of you, I've made a brief summary of them. Please, read it and if you want to add more questiosn for Magnús, please, let me know it. Otherwise, I'll send it to LTE and I hope the best.

Questions for Magnús Scheving (a brief summary of questions made by the LazyTown fans):

1. Talking about the LazyTown movie:
            a. Are the rumors about a movie confirmed?
            b. Will it be feature-length?
            c. Any info about the cast?

2. According to all the interest about the whole series, when is LazyTown coming out on Blu-ray?

3. What’s it like working with your wife?

4. What do your kids think of you being Sportacus (specially when the LazyTown project has more than 16 years running)?

5. Have you considered using some of your children to be part of or continue your work in LazyTown project?

6. Would LazyTown original show (in English) be put entirely in DVD for international sales (and not only partially like is now)? If so:
            a. Would it include interviews?
            b. Would it include some backstage scenes?
            c. Would it include some scenes taken from live performances?
            d. Could it include bloopers and other interesting stuff (like you said sometime in an interview)?

7. Will you do an autobiography?

8. What was it like working with Jackie Chan? How did you feel being the villain and not a superhero (as usually happens in LazyTown)?

9. Respect to the LazyTown-Viacom commercial relation:
            a. When will the LazyTown license with Viacom/Nick Jr. expire?
            b. Are there any plans on renewing the license?
            c. If you don't renew the license, what kind of big plans do you have in store after the license expires?

10. After the initial success on launching of LazyTown Digital Store (where the first season was exposed):
            a. When would the second season be launched also?
            b. Would a better video resolution be possible?
            c. Old and recent interviews made to the main cast, could some of them be included also?
            d. Respect to living performances, would you consider to include some of them?

11. Have you considered opening a page or forum where LazyTown fans can:
            a. to interact with the series and its plans?
            b. to leave messages to any member of the show?
            c. to suggest ideas about/for the show?

And so on. Obviously, where all these actions would be managed and controlled by you or your people, in order to keep a decent and an appropriate level of conversation and ideas interchange.

Comment

Another interesting question (suggested by a good friend), would be: if he's ever considered directing music videos for children?

Using the same artistic talent for LazyTown, to produce others LazyTown musical videos and/or musical videos for other pop artists.

It sounds like something MS and his people can do very well, in particular, for children.

Comment

I sent the E-mail to LTE , so now you need wait for the answers.

Comment

Working...
                X