Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Magnus video 19.08.09 talking about latabaejarhlaup (LazyTown Run)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Magnus video 19.08.09

Originally posted by nindanjoe
    Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
    Leave forever? But why? :(
    I didn't expect a new person to the forum ask that. O_O Thanks. :)

I'm not too sure why I'm leaving, but I was a fan of LazyTown like I was a fan other TV shows. Eventually, I stop being a fan of them. Some people call it moving on, I guess. :)

Don't worry, I plan to leave certain information around so people can learn from it and improve upon it. Like stream capturing, they may learn from my old method and make it better.
    Although this is absolutely not the right topic and way offtopic (the admin and moderator doesn't care much most of the time) I must say that I have no better words than the last two writers, hlazytownero & buzz, and I understand that there is a time in everybody's life that you need to move on . This forum is not what it was like when the 'lazytown' hype was there in the US and I think that won't return, maybe that's one of the things that made your decision a bit easier. I'm glad that you telling us that you won't be around anymore so much, some here got a bit worried lately...
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yeah, too bad your done with lazyTown...it's sad...but it's your mistake I guess...may happiness still find you in the future, man... :(

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. :)

Apologies for going off-topic, but as pooky said, we're kind of lazy/relaxed on that. For anyone who does want to go back on topic, it's all good. :) I should be doing that in my next post when I get out the Magnus segment of the video and upload it; I'll also upload the full video, just in case.

The LazyTown thing was interesting, it was the first thing I was able to help a bunch of people in with the knowledge I had. I also developed my encoding and subbing skills thanks to LazyTown. However, I'm being phased out with the times. Legal downloads for LazyTown are showing up, so my pirating isn't necessary. I'll also leave mini guides, tips, and suggestions on how I was able to get a bunch of videos so a lot of people can learn and improve upon that.

Comment

You are going to leave for how long?

[img]http://img185.**********.us/img185/4198/nightrider.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
            You are going to leave for how long?
            Mostly forever. I'll leave whatever information I have so that people can do the same things I can do (if they want to) and improve upon it. I tried doing that before, but no one really understood it or wanted to do the work, so a new tactic is required: easy-to-read guides.

Unfortunately, I don't understand the reference in the screenshot. =P

EDIT: Forgot to say that I will be staying in the #lazytown and #stephers IRC channels for a long time. So if anyone needs help, I'll be in there. And I might check out Get Lazy whenever a topic is linked there. Sort of like what I've been doing lately.

EDIT 2: I also forgot to mention that for some people, my methods just didn't work. Thankfully, I have found a new method that may just work for streams. Some sites still don't work due to new security protocols, however.

Back on topic, here are some uploads of the Magnus video:

Magnus Segment only:
            islandidag_2009.08.19_Magnus_LazyTown_Run_wmv.rar [8.11 MB]
            http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=KBCUP48F

The full video I got from the .asx stream:
            islandidag_2009.08.19_full_maybe.rar [26.3 MB]
            http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=SJX87Z69

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't understand the reference in the screenshot.
              Oh, that's from Mad Max. It's the Nightrider, realizing that the fun-time is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                Unfortunately, I don't understand the reference in the screenshot.
                Oh, that's from Mad Max. It's the Nightrider, realizing that the fun-time is over.
                That's a movie chuft recommended when we were talking about Fallout. :)

Comment

Working...
                X