No announcement yet.

BBC interview - Magnus said that he would tour around the world with Julianna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC interview - Magnus said that he would tour around the world with Julianna

any of you collecting lt / magnus interviews knows..??

If someone does have an interview from the BBC from about four months ago or can remember that interview where magnus said that he would tour around the world with Julianna to promote Lazytown, not including some europian countries like France and Spain. I can find anything about that, and I thought I have seen all interviews lately. In that same interview he is talking about Ziggy and Sportacus, how much they are alike. Anyone from the UK can confirm that?
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: any of you collecting lt / magnus interviews knows..??

hmmm I think I remember that. But that is all I can do for you pooks. sorry LOL

Comment

Tour around the world? with JULIANNA?

How in the blue hell did I miss that....Oh wait it was 4 months ago..I don't even exist yet XD

Comment

I remember Magnus talking about doing a tour with the original cast one day.

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
          I remember him saying that before only to be fed Sportafake and sometimes even FAKE STEPH!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
            Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
            I remember him saying that before only to be fed Sportafake and sometimes even FAKE STEPH!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Magnus DOES have other commitments so it can't be guaranteed that he'd be there.

Comment

Working...
            X