Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking News!!!

Originally posted by beticaforever
    For tell you the truth, when I read again the questions, I realised of that and I thought "What!!! Why sent I this?" and two more questions I sent and they are stupid questions too, another question I repeated it again in another part of the Interview... ,
    What are the other 2?
    so, this time the Interview had... mistakes, and big mistakes, but well... , at least it is a good interview.
    meh as i said before all it did was confirm that nothing is happening

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
      why would you even ask that? there is no "sexual nature" between sportacus and stephanie, it's a kids show for crying out loud!
      I gasped at that question
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        I gasped at that question
        Yeah theres just some questions you dont ask. who even asked you to ask it?

Comment

Ooops that's was a mistake indeed, but hey, he's a tough guy and can take a question like that. He can expect questions like that from adults and you can't fool me by saying that Magnus is not aware of the some 'sexual' things going on in the internet. It was a good, political correct answer though
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
            Ooops that's was a mistake indeed, but hey, he's a tough guy and can take a question like that. He can expect questions like that from adults and you can't fool me by saying that Magnus is not aware of the some 'sexual' things going on in the internet. It was a good, political correct answer though
            Well, it is true and I am happy he wanted answers that kind of questions btw, I think he was happy for answer them, different questions and interesting this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Interview
              19. What do you have to say about those critics that talk about the "sexual nature" used on your show specially the interaction between an adult character as Sportacus is and the little girl character performed by Julianna as Stephanie? It is any kind of television strategy to sell your show more easily?
              *vicarious embarrassment* :oops:
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                19. What do you have to say about those critics that talk about the "sexual nature" used on your show specially the interaction between an adult character as Sportacus is and the little girl character performed by Julianna as Stephanie? It is any kind of television strategy to sell your show more easily?
                You wrote the question?

Comment

maybe next time we could have NEW, NOT ASKED questions. these questions get answered all the time.

cant you ask like did you have the same energy at school or do you hope you son will become sportacus or ask about london calling. these answers are not exactly "new information"

Comment

You wrote the question?
                    I have no idea how this question came into the final document, because it was not in the document I sent to you, and not asked here on GL by someone :?
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I have no idea how this question came into the final document, because it was not in the document I sent to you, and not asked here on GL by someone :?
                      Did you send it directly to magnus? mabye someone added it along the way?

Comment

Well, the question about the young Magnús I didn´t ask it because he said it in several interviews, and about London Calling I didn´t ask it because I asked it in the second interview.

PS: Yeah, I wonder how I sent it, hmmm :? strange...

Comment

You wrote the question?

I’d like to make clear that I was who did that question.

Why?

Because it’s a repetitive impression that many persons have expressed in other forum where I have participated along these last years. In all those cases I have tried to explain in detail the artistic nature of the show: but it seems that I have not given a satisfactory explanation on the matter to all those people.

Recently I’d had several discussions interchange about this matter, so, when I was asked to make questions to Magnús Scheving about the show I thought in three different questions: a very innocent question, one economical question and another more complex.

I knew the last one was a very hard question but I took the risk: I wanted to give him the chance to express, with his own words, what he thought about it (because I have never heard him to pronounce about this matter).

His answer was very revealing and so direct.

I’m sorry if this question offended/disturbed you in any way and caused some trouble to GL forum: that was not my intention.

Exactly by that, and before all the questions were sent, I asked my questions were reviewed. However that never happened (I don’t know why): the questions were sent almost immediately.

However, I repeat it: I assume the complete responsibility for that question.

H.

Comment

Yeah, Ana is always in a hurry haha
                            Anyway I understand now, although I wish we discussed that question before it was sent. I don't think he would ever go discuss that with us, or even want to think about it. It was a nice try though, that question ;)

Comment

At least we do not have to argue about who will play Stephanie in a LazyTown movie anymore. Whoever she'll be, she will be cloaked in a (pink) burka now.

Comment

Yeah, Ana is always in a hurry haha
                                Anyway I understand now, although I wish we discussed that question before it was sent. I don't think he would ever go discuss that with us, or even want to think about it. It was a nice try though, that question ;)
                                Yeah! Always "running"! ;) Anyways I think it was an interesting question, very different to others. By the way, I was thinking about the question about the movie and, I think the correct question could had been "the movie will be for 2011 like you said"?

Comment

Working...
                                X