Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask your questions for Magnus and Julianna interview at Jango Live

Re: Julianna and Magnús together again in a Live Show in UK

Good News!!! Suzanne is going to make a video interview!!! So guys, say your questions to them :)

**** it, no-one seems to care about us, older aged fans anyway

Comment

What?? Hey hey ehy, at least they are going to answer us!!! Forget it!!! Only think about they answer us!!! Magnús know he has fans like us, so please!!! This was Suzanne´s answer:

Hi Ana

Thanks for writing. I think the best thing would be if I could find 30 minutes while Magnus and Julianna are here to give to lazytownworld for an interview. The appearance in Mansfield is just a one-off and isn't really appropriate, aside from which it's a very long way for people to travel. I think it would be best if I found some time in London. So let me look at their schedule and get back to you, if that's OK. That way, you can do a video interview properly and not rushed.

How does this sound?

Kind regards,
      Suzanne

And second, I am trying to fix the solution, this is the solution, I haven´t the fault, I am trying to do my best, OK? Myself, because I love you guys and I am trying to help you, if you don´t want my help tell me and I don´t appear on GL anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
        Good News!!! Suzanne is going to make a video interview!!! So guys, say your questions to them :)
        What are their favourite LazyTown songs? Has anyone ever asked them? Magnus will probably say something like "I can't choose" but I bet JRM will give an answer :)
        Also, get them to give us/the forum a shout out! You know, "Hi everyone!" *they wave to the camera*
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

if you don´t want my help tell me and I don´t appear on GL anymore
          calm down...we love you too...

here is another question:

Julianna...you have german roots...have you ever been in Germany and have you still relatives there? Is your dog "Audrey Hepburn" still alive and what do you think about adult LT fans?
          Gallery

Comment

Ok then my questions

To Magnus:
            Didn't you give up Sportacus earlier this year?

To Julianna:

1. What have you been doing since The Fix?

2. Apart from Alex is your other sister into acting? (If anyone can confirmed she has another sister cos I've read somehwere she does)

Comment

lol at diesel flipping out

Comment

What?? Hey hey ehy, at least they are going to answer us!!! Forget it!!! Only think about they answer us!!! Magnús know he has fans like us, so please!!! This was Suzanne´s answer:

Hi Ana

Thanks for writing. I think the best thing would be if I could find 30 minutes while Magnus and Julianna are here to give to lazytownworld for an interview. The appearance in Mansfield is just a one-off and isn't really appropriate, aside from which it's a very long way for people to travel. I think it would be best if I found some time in London. So let me look at their schedule and get back to you, if that's OK. That way, you can do a video interview properly and not rushed.

How does this sound?

Kind regards,
                Suzanne

And second, I am trying to fix the solution, this is the solution, I haven´t the fault, I am trying to do my best, OK? Myself, because I love you guys and I am trying to help you, if you don´t want my help tell me and I don´t appear on GL anymore.
                First of all Ana, I admire your tenacity and I think nobody here is blaming you because of this stupid situation. Instead, I think everybody is thanking your collaboration: so, take it easy. Really.

Second of all, I'm really surprised by Suzanne's efforts made to find a space for a short interview recorded in the busy schedule of compromises of Magnús and Julianna.
                Under the present conditions I think this is a huge achievement, however (according to Suzanne's words) is a SHORT interview, so I suggest you keep expectations at a normal and reasonable level.

H.

Comment

Ok guys, I just sent the questions

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
                    If anyone can confirmed she has another sister cos I've read somehwere she does
                    hm...that's new to me...can't confirm that
                    Gallery

Comment

Look at this:
                      http://www.theschoolrun.com/forum/web-c ... hanie-7960

Anyways I prefer wait the video interview, don´t you think? :)

Comment

damn i was too late with the questions.

Comment

dude that happens to me everytime.
                          I blame world of warcraft.

Comment

It happenes to you because you aren´t online a lot of time, if you were more often connected,you would know these things and would have an opportunity.

Well guys, I have good news, everything is nearly made for LazyTowners go to meet them and ask them.

Comment

It happenes to you because you aren´t online a lot of time, if you were more often connected,you would know these things and would have an opportunity.

Well guys, I have good news, everything is nearly made for LazyTowners go to meet them and ask them.
                              I just need to make some money to get there...

Comment

Working...
                              X