Little Scheving came to the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Scheving came to the world

Business couple Magnús Scheving and Hrefna Björk Sverrisdóttir have had a son. Hrefna reports the happy news on Instagram.

It was reported this summer that Magnús and Hrefna were expecting their first child together. Magnús has three children and Hrefna has one daughter.

"Good morning to everyone... except maybe the dog who is crazy about dogs," says Hrefna in an Instagram post where she announces the arrival of the boy who was born on that beautiful day of 12-12-2022

Magnús and Hrefna have been together for about eight years and they got married in the summer of 2020. Earlier in the year (2022), they confirmed the purchase of an elegant house at Bakkavör in Seljatjarnanes. They run the restaurant Rok together.

https://www.visir.is/g/20222354575d/...inn-i-heiminn-
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Will our boy become Magnus Jr?? I'm so happy for Maggi. From being athlete of the year to a father (:
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
    X